Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

Banner and such

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Banner and such Empty
PostSubject: Banner and such   Banner and such Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 6:18 am

You guys should all get your scouts posted soon, I'm still working on a banner type thing that I'm hoping Chris will use on the site when it's completely finished Smile Too see what progress I have go to the group and look for it, it's the only picture that looks like it was done on paint (because it was) also, we need a way of knowing if someone has posted, Is it linked to the email address?
I think we need to have a day where the admin's set up a time we will all be online at the same time and talk just between the three of us on how to make this site better, give me you're ideas.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

Banner and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner and such   Banner and such Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:58 pm

When you post a reply, before you post, at the bottom of the page there is a dropdown called "Options." Click on the "+" and the drop down appears. Check the box that says "Notify me when a reply is posted" it only works if you've posted in the topic. If your just watching others post, you'll just have to keep checking back.

As far as the banner, i'm sure i can incorporate it in if you wish. I think i should be able to make multiple skins so that the members can decide which one they want to appear for them. I don't know....still gotta mess with that if you want.
Back to top Go down
https://sailorscoutsunited.rpg-board.net
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Banner and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner and such   Banner and such Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:36 pm

That would be great, it just means that I need to have everyone's final scouts. We can't really have too many, maybe two scouts per person actually participating
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

Banner and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner and such   Banner and such Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:06 pm

I'll be creating an evil character next....but he/she will take some work, so it'll be a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Banner and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner and such   Banner and such Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:09 pm

That's fine Smile I don't think anyone is ready to actually start on the role play except for mr eclipse XD By the way, i was wondering if anyone could join what you started? You left it a little difficult to respond to
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

Banner and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner and such   Banner and such Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Unless specified in the title, all topics are open for anyone who wishes to rp
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Banner and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner and such   Banner and such Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Ok well, you should get Eclipse out of the restaurant somehow, cus if it's closed, then people usually can't enter. I'm bored I wanna join in. Now, is sunset and midnight aware of their scouthood yet?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

Banner and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner and such   Banner and such Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:23 pm

*facepalm* if you'd read my post, you would have noticed that there is 1 hour left. there is still time
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Banner and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner and such   Banner and such Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:24 pm

*laughs at self* sorry! Lols I don't remember that part, I think i was half asleep last time I read it ^.^ Sorry, I'll go through Henai in there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banner and such Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banner and such   Banner and such Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banner and such
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sailor Scouts Anonymous :: Scout Headquarters :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: