Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

Aris and Isis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Aris and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Aris and Isis   Aris and Isis Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:31 am

I'm posting two new scouts that I want to RP with, not in the same one as Raven and Henai though. Aris and Isis are moon twins :3 (almost identical)

name: Isis Irvendale

Scout name: Sailor Isis

Affiliation: Good

Appearance:

Aris and Isis Isis10

Scout appearance:

Aris and Isis Jpegencoder

Personality: Strives to be good in school, and works hard to take care of her sister. She is the more mature of the two twins, and has been since both were on the moon. She's responsible, and caring. She's protective, and always knows how to help someone with whatever they need, and is always willing to drop any important plans for a day on the town with her sister.

Magical items: A silver Crescent moon pendent that allows her to transform into Sailor Isis

Powers:
Sandstorm, allows her to kick up sand anywhere she is to make a quick escape if ever needed
Moon Dust Mirage, allows her to make copies of herself to confuse her enemy while the real her delivers the final blow
Moon Spiral, allows her to send a wave of light towards her opponent taking damage and energy from her opponent, can only be used once
Isis Healing Wave, allows her to return any currupted opponent to their original form (used as final attack)

Likes: taking care of others, hanging out with friends, going out, talking to new people, trying new things, mythology

Dislikes: jerks, dogs, idiots, loud noises, and people that make messes on purpose

Biography:
Aris and Isis were twin scouts, born on the moon kingdom and orphaned at a young age. Queen Serenity took them in to guard the two moon princesses, Usagi and Brandy. When Usagi became the heir to the kingdom, they were assigned to only Brandy, while Mars, Mercury, Venus, and Jupiter were assigned to Usagi, Sailor Moon. When the moon kingdom fell on Usagi's birthday, Isis and Aris were sent into the future with Princess Brandy, and were given the responsibility to watch over her, and protect her, because someday, she would rebuild the moon kingdom while usagi built Crystal Tokyo

Both girls became scouts when they turned 15, right after their parents had died in a horrible accident. Isis took on the duty of taking care of Aris, getting a job, and supporting her sister, She works two jobs over the summer, and works part time when she's in school, saving what little left over money she can so they are never without. Both girls are never apart, when Isis is at work, Aris is down the street with a friend, or in the shop with Isis, helping out as best as she can. With neither girl apart, it's easy for them to always know when there's an enemy near by.

Name: Aris Irvendale

Scout name: Sailor Aris

Affiliation: Good

Appearance:

Aris and Isis 11338310

Aris and Isis Sailor10

Personality: can be a little childish, she likes to help out, mainly her sister. She can be artsy sometimes, and can be a little goofy at times, but when it comes to being a scout, she's totally serious, and does her best. She's a good friend, and loves her sister, and always has a smile

Likes: cats, night time, reading writing drawing, music, hanging out, food

Dislikes: people who are unfair. And pretty much the same thing as Isis

Magical items: a matching necklace to Isis' that allows her to transform

Powers:
Celestial Kiss, She blows a kiss of light to her opponent and they are stunned for a moment
Bow of LIght, she forms a sort of bow and arrow out of light and can shoot her opponent with it (while stunned it does more damage)
Love of Luna, Allows her to draw Endymion's sword temporarily and finish her opponent.

Biography:
Same as Isis'
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Aris and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Isis' scout appearance   Aris and Isis Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:33 am

Since it didn't post on the actual profile, I'll post her hear, this is Isis
Aris and Isis Sailor11
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Aris and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aris and Isis   Aris and Isis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:13 am

Unknown to other scouts other than Princess Brandy and Isis, Aris has another form. Sailor Lunar Guardian.
Appearance:
Aris and Isis Sailor12

She isn't fully awake yet, and has to be triggered by an extremely emotional or dangerous situation, in which Sailor Lunar Guardian pushes through Sailor Aris and takes over, soon, Aris is able to control it and become Lunar Guardian only when needed, but at first, Lunar Guardian pops up whenever she wants to.
Back to top Go down
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

Aris and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aris and Isis   Aris and Isis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:18 pm

aw.... they look so cute!! I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Aris and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aris and Isis   Aris and Isis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:04 pm

Thanks Smile I wasn't sure if it would be fair for me to have Aris have the other form, but when I posted it people seemed to like it, she won't show up for a while though, Ren has to trigger it
Back to top Go down
Salior Gaia

Salior Gaia

Aris and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aris and Isis   Aris and Isis Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:36 pm

i see
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Aris and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aris and Isis   Aris and Isis Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:13 am

So much for Ren triggering it, i don't think he'll ever show up
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

Aris and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aris and Isis   Aris and Isis Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:48 pm

Isis is Haru's best friend :)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/melodysbranch
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Aris and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aris and Isis   Aris and Isis Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:56 am

Thought it was Aris?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aris and Isis Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aris and Isis   Aris and Isis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aris and Isis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sailor Scouts Anonymous :: Scout Headquarters :: Recruiting Station-
Jump to: