Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

Intro of user name and the face to go with

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Intro of user name and the face to go with Empty
PostSubject: Intro of user name and the face to go with   Intro of user name and the face to go with Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Hey guys, I just thought it be a good idea to introduce ourselves, i know most of us know each other by name, but not by user name, so Sailor Astro (which should be obvious) Is Laura Smile Just thought it would be a good idea to get that out there.[b]
Back to top Go down
SailorPinkMoon2011

SailorPinkMoon2011

PostSubject: Sailor Pink Moon!   Intro of user name and the face to go with Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:23 am

Hello! I'm Mizuki, and someone you know me some of you don't. However that's okay because in time you'll all come to know and love me! My real name is Brandie and my character is Sailor Pink Moon!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: Intro of user name and the face to go with   Intro of user name and the face to go with Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:24 am

Smile Welcome Brandie ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro of user name and the face to go with   Intro of user name and the face to go with Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro of user name and the face to go with
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sailor Scouts Anonymous :: Scout Headquarters :: Introductions-
Jump to: