Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

The True Princess Is Born

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

The True Princess Is Born Empty
PostSubject: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:34 pm

Brandy stood in the subway station, humming a gentle tune to herself. Her grey-brown hair was up in the normal odango style her family was famous for. Her electric green eyes were always glancing about to keep an eye on her surroundings. She wore a white sundress that went half way down her thighs with brown flip-flops. A beach bag hung from her right shoulder that held a beach towel, her bathing suit, a book, and a few more beach items. Yet she did not have her transformation locket with her, which could prove fatal. Around her neck was the special red glass necklace that was shaped like a crescent moon, where the Moon Kingdom was craved on the front and a mysterious desert kingdom was craved on the back. As she waited on the subway train someone came up and waited beside her, which wasn't too odd. "Hello child." A voice spoke to her front the being beside her, the voice was ancient and raspy and dark in a way. Brandy kept her eyes forward. "Hello. Do you need anything?" She asked. "Oh no...just trying to find that forgotten princess of the moon...have you seen her?" The voice spoke as a skeleton thin whine hand reached out to run its boney fingers through on of her long pigtails. Brandy felt as if her heart had dropped from her chest and she swallowed lightly to try and keep herself calm. "I believe it is time for you to wake up...fully..." The raspy voice seemed to be in her head and suddenly Brandy found herself pinned to a wall of the station with one skeleton hand around her neck and the other on her forehead. Those hands started to glow a dark red with evil energy and she cried out in pain as her crescent moon mark appeared upon her head and started to glow.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Aris doubled over, holding the pendant she wore around her neck as it slowly burnt her skin.
"Aris! What's wrong!" Isis ran over to her, kneeling down beside her, raising her head to look at her, as a star appeared on her forehead. Isis blinked and moved her hand away from her sister's chin, staring at the small star appearing for the first time on her sister's forehead.
"Isis...What's wrong with me...My pendant! It's burning, I can't unclasp it...My forehead....It's burning also...what's going on? Isis...Please! Help me!" Isis stood and put her hand on her sister's head and glanced around the station. Her eyes finally resting on a girl across the station, pinned against the wall but a cloaked man.
"Brandy!" She screamed.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:58 pm

The being forced her head to lift and a beam of golden light shot out from her crescent moon and shot through the ceiling and on up into the sky towards the moon.Once the beam hit the tower of the Moon Kingdom it was reflected all across the galaxy. "Seems like they both will wake...it'll make things more interesting..." Brandy's sundress started to flicker and faded into a beautiful, form fitting, white princess dress. The beam then faded and her lifeless form dropped to the ground as a golden crown appeared upon her head with blue jewels within it. The figure then picked up the fallen princess and turned, waiting and watching the other scouts. As that was going on it was like all the people in the station was frozen so non could witness this event. With a raspy chuckle the figure seemed to grow two more arms and with one a blade was placed to the princess' neck and with the other the figure held a glowing orb.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Isis didn't want to leave her sister, but the Princess was more important, she gently let go of her sister, and transformed while she ran to reach the princess.
"Sandstorm!" She cried as she threw a gust of sand and wind into the cloaked figure's shadowed face. "I suggest you leave. Sailor Lunar Guardian is awakening, and once she is fully awake, there will be no touching the Princess. Leave now, and I won't have to hurt you!" She knelt down beside her princess lightly stroking the crescent on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:13 pm

"Whoever said that wasn't my plan?" He chuckled and vanished but appeared right behind the waking Aris. "Look at your princess' lifeless body..." He said and lifted her face to force her to look towards the fallen princess. "Wake up and denounce her and I will give you unlimited power to protect your sister and everyone you care about...leave her unprotected for she will bring upon the end of the galaxy." The voice whispered into Aris' ear.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:21 pm

Aris smacked his hand away, and he hissed at her. She slowly stood, feeling woosey. "You won't touch my princess. And I will never join you. I am her guardian, I am the guardian of the Moon! Lunar Guardian Magic!" She cried as her hair grew to an astonishing length, and took on every color imaginable to the human's naked eye. Her white and purple sailor outfit was only a shadow compared to the Galaxy Scepter she held in her hand. A crescent formed the center of the scepter, while all nine other planets formed a circle around it. She took a step towards her Princess. Her Crescent pendant lighting up, the closer to the princess, the brighter it shone. She stood in front of her, facing the cloaked being, her pendant glowing, as well as the crescent on the Princess's forehead. She stirred slightly, Isis stared at Aris, before kneeling down to provide aid to her princess.
"I suggest you leave. You are not welcome here!" Sailor Lunar Guardian raised her scepter and waved it, throwing a gust of wind at the cloaked figure, knocking him across the station.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:31 pm

"You fool! She will bring everything to an end!" The voice cried out as he was flung to the other wall. The princess had a warm, silver aura around her that glowed brighter the closer her guardian got. Those sparkling green eyes opened slightly to a blurred vision of her guardian. "Lunar Guardian..." She almost asked as the memories started to flood back.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:45 pm

Lunar Guardian gasped as she slowly began to fall. Isis ran to catch her, lowering her slowly to the ground as Lunar Guardian slowly changed back into Sailor Aris.
"Aris! Are you ok? Aris! ARIS!" Isis gently shook her sister, as Aris' yellow eyes opened to look into her black ones.
"Isis....what....what's going on? I don't remember transforming...I feel so weak...."
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:49 pm

Suddenly Brandy sat up and looked towards where the figure was, but he was gone. She then looked over to see Aris on the ground and crawled over and looked down to see how her guardian was. "Aris?" She asked gently. Her princess form was slowly started to fade away until she was back in the sundress.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Isis looked at the Princess before glancing back at her sister, still laying in her arms. "I think I need to get her home, Brandy....But I'm not sure about just leaving you here...You can't fight on your own anymore...Please don't, things are different now. He attacked you directly, and seeing as it affects my sister too...I can't just stand by and let it happen..."
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 6:11 pm

She knew Isis was right and she knew what it meant. Brandy gave a sigh and nodded before looking over to her beach bag, guessing her beach trip was off. "My house has two extra rooms if you two wish to stay with me." She said simply. Usagi use to live with her, as did Rini when she was in the past, but now with them gone she had two empty rooms. Her house was lonely and silent now so it would be a nice change of things. After a moment Brandy gently grabbed one of Aris' arms and lifted her to her feet, holding her up until Isis could grab the other arm and stable Aris.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 8:01 pm

((OOC: i hope you don't mind a little of my own interference here))

A young girl with short black hair sat on a bench not far from the event that had just happened. She wore a grey sweatshirt-like jacket with zippers all over, and she had her face in a book. Sort of.

Luna had witnessed everything that had just happened. The figure who had attacked the now-revealed scouts did not seem familiar, and she didn't think Master knew of him. Interesting. Fortunately, she now knew the identity of two scouts now...and now she had some news to report.

The Moon Princess had been found.

Luna continued to read her book, keeping a close on the trio. If they moved....she would have to follow.
Back to top Go down
https://sailorscoutsunited.rpg-board.net
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Something wasn't right and she could feel it, but she didn't know what or where the feeling was coming from. It worried her because now she and Aris had wakened fully and their identities could of just been discovered. She knew that Black Nightmare already knew who she was but now, because of her, Isis and Aris have been found out. She moved from under Aris and allowed the siblings some room as she walked to get her beach bag, slowly. Her electric green eyes scanned all around for the source as she walked. No one seemed different that she looked at, but as her eyes past over the girl with short black hair her heart skipped a beat. Could it be her? But she seems so normal... Brandy thought as she stared at the girl as she bent over to get her bag.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:22 am

Mysteria watched from a distance. She sensed the other girl's presence, and didn't like that Black Nightmare's pawn was here, also watching her target. She needed to get Dark Rose to watch the young evil sailor. Who had that dark figure been who had appeared and disappeared, seeming to stop time, and no one noticed as the princess appeared, as did two sailor scouts.
"Sailor Lunar Guardian....Hmm? No one has seen her for centuries...Why is she here now?" Her plans officially ruined by the dark figure bringing the princess forth and her Guardian. She turned on her heels to leave. She still disliked the girls presence, Black Nightmare's pawn was going to be watched. Mysteria left, but she also notified Ayame who her next target was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Princess Is Born   The True Princess Is Born Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The True Princess Is Born
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sailor Scouts Anonymous :: Earth :: Subway Station-
Jump to: