Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

Classes, Strategy, and Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

Classes, Strategy, and Friends Empty
PostSubject: Classes, Strategy, and Friends   Classes, Strategy, and Friends Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 8:27 am

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I'M SO LATE SO LATE SO LATE!!!!!" Luka Takahashi rushed through the streets and to the school, slinging her backpack over her shoulder as she ran. "I'm so dead!" Why had her alarm clock not gone off when it was supposed to? The power must have gone out during the night....or maybe she had overslept due to the fight she'd been in last night. That was more likely.

Luka blew past numerous students until she finally reached the cafeteria. She knelt down on the cold floor, panting. Looking at the clock, she realized she still had 30 minutes before school started. "Wh-what?!" How was that possible? "Uuuuugh......" she sighed softly and stood too her feet, then found an empty table and sat at it. She could feel the other students looking at her....her outburst had drawn alot of attention. Luka picked up a book and tried to hide behind it.
Back to top Go down
https://sailorscoutsunited.rpg-board.net
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: Classes, Strategy, and Friends   Classes, Strategy, and Friends Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:12 am

Aris sat down beside her, she had made such an uproar, and now everyone was staring at her it seemed. "You thought you were late, huh?" she asked. Aris pulled out the homework she was supposed to do yesterday, but didn't. Yesterday had consisted of moving out of hers and Isis' place, into their Princess' house. Oh, that and becoming a totally different Sailor Scout. Who would have thought that Aris Irvendale could be Sailor Aris and Sailor Lunar Guardian? "What are you reading? I'm Aris by the way."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Classes, Strategy, and Friends   Classes, Strategy, and Friends Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Luka blushed and she tried to hide even more as Aris sat beside her. "I miscalculated the time....my alarm clock never went off, and I thought i was really late." She pushed her book against her face completely, revealing the cover of an advanced math book. Not exactly her favorite subject, but it was the first available book she'd had ready.

Slowly, she moved the book away from her face and glanced at Aris' homework. "Again? You know one of these days your not going to have time to do it just before class," she teased lightly. She never really had to worry about it, as she tried to do her homework in class when possible. She felt her face cooling down, signalling that she was no longer blushing, and she put the book down, closing it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: Classes, Strategy, and Friends   Classes, Strategy, and Friends Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:05 am

"I have a very good reason this time!" Aris complained, then smiled. "And why exactly, are you reading a math textbook?" She bent over her homework, doing the best she can to get it done before first period. "By the way, my sister Isis and I moved out of our place last night, and moved in with a friend."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Classes, Strategy, and Friends   Classes, Strategy, and Friends Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:56 am

"Is that why you didn't do your homework?" Luka giggled softly. Today wasn't turning out to be too bad of a day. She felt a little bad for dogging on Isis, esp since she didn't know her that well. But at this moment, it seemed as if they'd known each other all their lives. "Well, just be sure to finish it before class....the professor might be giving us a pop quiz today." She leaned back in her chair and looked around. All kinds of different cliques were gathered in their little groups in different parts of the cafeteria. Sometimes, Luka secretly wished she could be a part of a clique, but she knew she never could be. Not here at school anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: Classes, Strategy, and Friends   Classes, Strategy, and Friends Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:12 pm

(OOC by the way Chris, it's Aris, Isis is her sister, but your talking to Aris)
[color=yellow]["As a matter of fact, yes it is why I didn't do my homework. Among...other things."/color] Aris thought about the princess, and Sailor Lunar Guardian. But she couldn't tell Luka that. Only a fellow Sailor Scout, but....the only Sailor Scout she new was her princess and her sister. No one else can no her secret. No one. "Wait...What?! Pop quiz? I'm not ready for that!" For now, school was her biggest worry, and she definitely wasn't ready for a pop quiz.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Classes, Strategy, and Friends   Classes, Strategy, and Friends Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Luka giggled again. It was kinda funny to watch other classmates squirm at the mention of tests. "Oh, i'm sure it's not going to be that bad! Besides, I don't even know if he will! I just caught a subtle hint of it yesterday when he started talking about doing a little review today." She shrugged lightly. She didn't know Aris that well, but she knew that Aris wasn't dumb. Aris was fairly studious in class, and always paid attention. She just had a bad habit of not doing her homework. Luka rested a hand on Aris's shoulder. "You'll do just fine."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: Classes, Strategy, and Friends   Classes, Strategy, and Friends Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Aris smiled. "Are you sure, Luka? If there is a test this week....I was wondering if maybe we could study together? I'm sure Isis and Pr-Brandy wouldn't mind, as long as we stayed out of the way. You're so smart....and I'm falling a little behind, could you help?! Please?!" Aris was desperate, yeah she tried to do her best in class, she studied hard, but being a scout made it difficult to get her homework done when it needed to be done. Some times she didn't even finish it the next morning and had to turn it in as is....made doing essays a little difficult, she stayed up all night to do them...causing an extreme lack of sleep. And now being Princess Brandy''s guardian didn't help anything, she just wished she could be either Sailor Aris or just Aris. Either one would be easier than now Sailor Aris AND Sailor Lunar Guardian. It was just going to be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Classes, Strategy, and Friends   Classes, Strategy, and Friends Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:23 pm

Luka noticed the slip of the tongue when Aris said "Pr" just before "Brandy"...but she didn't pay any attention to it. She didn't know who Brandy was...but if they needed help studying...she was more than happy to offer her services.

Luka smiled at Aris. "If it's a study buddy you need, then I'm your gal! When do you want to meet up? I don't live far from the school, and I don't really have a curfew, so I'm available whenever."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: Classes, Strategy, and Friends   Classes, Strategy, and Friends Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:44 pm

"I'm not quite sure yet, but how about you give me your phone number and I'll call you about it?" Aris smiled politely. She was inwardly scolding herself for her little slip up. What if she could be someone else? "I'll let you know when we are more settled in." Aris moved to grab her books, turned and looked at Luka. "Thank you, I really appreciate it." And walked off to class, still scolding herself for her inner stupidity/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classes, Strategy, and Friends   Classes, Strategy, and Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classes, Strategy, and Friends
Page 1 of 1