Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

"Break Me Down" by Red

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

"Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:43 pm

Ciel felt as though time had stopped for her but everything around her was still going on. It took her a moment after Kamiko spoke for it to click. The tomboy stepped away from the younger girl and looked to her in confusion and hurt. "You're....you're a...." Ciel could not bring herself to say that word, the word that would make them enemies. Kamiko was a senshi. A rush of mixed emotions filled up the tomboy to the point she could say nothing and just stand there like a sad, lost puppy. Yet hearing Dark Mist caused Ciel to be broken free from the trance. "I am no traitor. I had no idea she was a...I had no idea." The tomboy said coldly towards the other before looking back towards Kamiko. "Why...why did you have to be a senshi..." Ciel mumbled, broken hearted.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:59 pm

"I won't say I'm sorry for being a Senshi. The only thing that I am sorry about it the fact that you had to find out this way. But it doesn't have to change things." Kamiko was all but desperate to make sure that things worked out. There was no way that she was going to allow herself to lose Ciel. If she had to, she would fight Mist just to return things to how they had been just moments before. Her hair picked up again in the wind, whipping herself in the face which she did not bother to fix. "But Ciel, if you are on the side of this Dark Scout then you are a traitor. Though we have not know each other even a day, you would be a traitor to me. I am willing to overlook this, I know that you do not wish to lose the time that we had." The look of hurt that was showing on Ciel's face pained her heart which she lefted a hand to clutch at. She spoke one more word that she could only think of that had worked before when the older girl had tried to leave her earlier. "Please..." There could be no way that Ciel could bring herself to completely throw away the time that they had just spent together. The connection that they shared was deeper than either of them were aware of.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/melodysbranch
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:07 pm

This scene was oh, so very touching, but Dark Sailor Mist didn't have it in her to feel the pain of the two. She didn't care, honestly, if they hurt for each other. She cared only about two things at this point: getting to the Master before he became angry, and dealing with this new Senshi that was attempting to turn Ciel from her duties. Ciel was not her problem...only an obstacle...and she would let the Master deal with her as he saw fit. Nevertheless...she had every intention of reporting everything she had just witnessed.

As for the present situation....

Without a word or any kind of warning, Dark Sailor Mist flicked her wrist and her whip cracked towards the younger Senshi. She flicked the whip back and then sent it flying forward again with lightning speed, aiming for the Senshi.
Back to top Go down
https://sailorscoutsunited.rpg-board.net
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:47 pm

What was Ciel to do? She couldn't turn her back on the Master but she also couldn't bring herself to leave Kamiko. How they were able to gain such a strong connection in such a short time caused Ciel to become dumbfounded. It almost drove her crazy thinking about it. But her thoughts were silenced at the words of the younger female. It seemed like there was nothing but them and all Ciel could hear was the strong voice of the other. The tomboy knew she was a traitor either way and it pained her to know that. Yet what was she to do? When she lost everything the Master was there and helped her while the senshi weren't. How could she choose? Ciel glanced towards Dark Mist just at the right second to see the dark senshi flick the whip towards Kamiko. Without thinking the tomboy jumped infront of the other girl and allowed the whip to make contact with her. Her whole body jerked with pain but she stayed silent, grabbing the whip and sending lightning through it and towards Dark Mist at the speed of light. "You will not hurt her." Ciel told Dark Mist before turning her head to Kamiko with a look that said to not get involved.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:04 pm

"Ciel!" Her hand reached out as a loud gasp passed her lips when the whip made contact with the taller girl. Her eyes filled with anger and she did not know how long she could force herself to not get involved. The whip was intended for Kamiko and she would have gladly taken the hit. Anything to not allow Ciel to become injured. The smaller female was stronger than she appeared. At the sight of lightening being forced through the dark scout's whip made her realize something. "You are of lightening..." Her statement was met with a rumble of thunder which shook the earth around them when she saw the wound that had been caused. Kamiko could not understand why they were so against the Senshi seeing as she had not joined with the other Scouts either. Though she refused to turn to the dark side. Instead she stayed solo though she was willing to fight for Ciel. Her body began to shake as the thunder shook through her veins. How could this be? Why were her powers awakening themselves without her consent. This was too strange for her mind to wrap itself around it. Ciel. This all led back to herself and Ciel. Though this character named Mist seemed to be one of the main roots of the problems being caused. That whip that seemed connected to her, if Kamiko could get rid of it for good then her chances of defeating the dark scout would be higher without calling upon the help of Ciel. Which she would rather leave out of the fight if she could. They both seemed to want to do the fighting and just keep the other out of it altogether. It was becoming obvious that there would be difficulties in either of them getting exactly what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:02 am

Dark Sailor Mist had not expected Ciel to defend the younger Senshi....though she should have. She could not react in time to escape Ciel's attack, and she was struck by the powerful bolts, causing her to fall to her knees, screaming. The whip went limp as she flicked it away, but she did not move it again. She began to pant heavily, wincing as she stood to her feet, small crackles of electricity crossing her body and making her convulse slightly. "You....will......pay...." she growled through grit teeth.

At that moment, she felt a burning in her mind, accompanied by a very strong pressure. Immediately, Dark Sailor Mist fell to her knees, partly due to the pressure, but also partly due to submission.

"Dark Sailor Sky! Dark Sailor Mist!" Mist's head jerked downward, as if ashamed and/or begging for forgiveness. "I order you to return to me at once!" The voice was angry...it was dark....

It was the Master.

"Yes...Master....please forgive me!" Dark Sailor Mist suddenly dissipated into the surrounding mist, leaving the scene. The Master was not happy....she was sure she would end up suffering his wrath tonight.

((I'll make a new topic tomorrow that will be open to only Black Knightmare, Ciel, and Dark Sailor Mist...keep an eye out for it))
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:06 pm

She stood ready to transform and fight Mist if she had to, not allowing Kamiko to join in. But the sudden voice from the Master caused her to jump from surprise and slight fear. She knew this would not end well. Ciel sighed in relief as Mist disappeared but looked back to Kamiko for what seemed like forever. There was dread within her heart, her very soul for this younger senshi. "Why did you have to be a senshi?" She asked in a broke voice. Suddenly lightning cracked acrossed the sky with a blindly bright flash of white light. Once the light faded Ciel was gone and silence filled the park.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:08 pm

What stength Kamiko had left was drained as she crumped to the ground in despair. How did such a beautiful day turn out to end in this way. The younger female kept her tears at bay though, refusing to fully break. Her fingers stretched out only to curl themself in the earth beneath them. She would fight. She would fight for Ciel. Kamiko knew that there had to be a way to help but at the moment she felt completely hopeless. Without Ciel by her side she felt like there was a crater sized hole in her chest, where her heart was. She was once again alone with nobody to stand by her side. Was this the life of being a Senshi? Was this how things would always be for her? The more that she dwelled on it, the more she began to question her decisions and she felt herself begiinning to hate her powers of Senshi. She wanted out just so she could bring back those few moments of hapiness that she had shared with only Ciel.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:13 am

Rin had been sleeping at home when she had woken with a start. A darkness had spread that was...unnatural...and it had been creeping into her dreams. There was only one darkness that she knew of that could have that potency....The Negaverse!

She quickly dressed in a pair of jeans and a black tank-top, threw on a jean jacket, and ran out the door, holding her Magical Pen in her hand. Her first thought was to call Luka for back-up...but she thought perhaps she should do this on her own. Luka would either be studying or sleeping, and she didn't want to disturb her with her own paranoia. And she would be damned if she was going to call Eclipse for assistance. That bastard always had a knack for pushing his leadership when she didn't want it...which was all the time. No, she would investigate this on her own.

Rin ran, following what felt like a trail of darkness. Just like a hound dog follows a scent, she was able to follow the trail, which lead her to a wooded area. As she reached the trees, she stopped. What if this was a trap? She would be all alone...against God knows what?

She remained for a few moments, then gulped down her fear. She was already here...she might as well continue. She stepped into the woods, being very cautious about her steps and her surroundings. At any sign of trouble, she would transform and fight.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:49 pm

An intake of air passed her lips signaled that she now realized that she wasn't the only one in the woods anymore. Scrambling to her feet she dropped the earth that had been gathered in her fists. "Who's there?!" She was angered almost until the realization that it could be the tall tomboy returning for her once again, gave her hope. "Ciel...!" Little did she know that her little bit of hope would be crushed. Her Senshi powers were now itching to release themselves but the energy that she felt coming her way was different than to energy that had been surrounding Mist. It was almost similar to her own energy but slightly sweeter. She knew that whoever was coming towards her had often contact with the more inner Sailor Scouts. Though she could not tell right away that the person was also a Senshi. It was now that she took a moment to remove her hair from her face, slightly smearing some dirt across her cheeks that she did not notice nor did she care about. "Show yourself to me!" Kamiko was becoming irritated and very impatient. Patience was not much of a virtue to her.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:15 pm

There was someone else here! Rin burst forward, holding her pen at the ready. The voice was female, but Rin didn't recognize it as familiar. The girl sounded lost, or maybe she was looking for someone....Rin was getting both those vibes. She broke through the trees to the place where the voice was, and she skidded to a halt, her eyes wide and her breathing hard.

The girl looked a little older than her, but not by much. Her purple hair was playing in the breeze that blew through the trees. She looked upset and frustrated, but she was still very pretty. Rin immediately was suspicious. The dark aura around here was strong...something had been here. But when she searched the girl for evil, she found nothing. "What are you doing here?" She asked, still trying to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:31 pm

"I have nothing to confess to you." Kamiko was harsh with her tone strictly to protect herself. This new female was similar to Ciel. The similarities made her breath catch in her throat as she fought back the tears. She had already decided to shed no more tears. The only way that she would allow the tears to fall would be in the presence of Ciel. Why must all of her thoughts keep returning to the blue haired female. She could feel her veins rumble within herself as she was of thunder though it was not visible to the stranger. The feeling comforted her. "Go away. Leave me!" Her frustration released the rumble that had been held within her. Kamiko was not looking for a fight, she just wanted to be left exactly where she was. She had the fear that if she moved for her spot then Ciel would not be able to find her if she returned. The energy that was surrounding this stranger female seemed to lick itself at the aura surrounding Kamiko, ridding her of the evil presence that she was still so oblivious to. She was conflicted for her feelings towards what was happening in this moment. "Do not make me beg..." All of the events were wearing down on her and she felt herself losing the fight to stay harsh.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Rin ignored the request and immediately knelt down beside the girl. She seemed she had been through quite a bit. She felt a pulse emanating from her, and she heard what sounded like thunder close by. "Come on...we need to get out of here." Her first instinct was to grab the girl and drag her out. Evil had been here, and the darkness was lingering, making Rin very paranoid. But, seeing that the girl was not ready to budge, she tried a new tactic.

She reached out and placed a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Tell me what happened here."
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:05 pm

"Don't touch me." She pushed again the girls hand on her shoulder. But the question made her go into a trance. How would she be able to explain the events that had taken place. Did she even wish to speak about them, especially to a stranger. Her right hand lifted to tangle itself in her long hair and clutch at her head. "Do not treat me like a child." She wanted to be much more harsh with this girl but she was so weakened now from the events that she refused to speak of. Kamiko felt herself leaning for just a little to rested her forehead upon this younger females shoulder. It felt strong and she need to be supported. In many more ways than just one. Kamiko let a breath pass audibly through her lips. The energy surrounding the pair that was kneeling in the middle of the woods in the park. Now alone. "Tell me your name." She mumbled, still resting her head upon the offered shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:05 pm

Rin gently placed a hand on the girl's head in a comforting gesture. What had this poor girl been put through just now? She looked around with caution, waiting for some enemy to come barreling through the trees on the attack. But none came. She closed her eyes and breathed deep. "My name is Rin Kagame. What's yours?"

She kept her voice soft to comfort the girl. Seeing no enemies about, she decided it was fine to lower her guard, somewhat, and tend to this one. Now that her adrenaline rush was slowing, she could feel the weight of the time of night bearing on her once more. She felt sleepy...and she felt she could just sleep right here, just like this. But she shook her head, shaking away the feeling for now. She wondered if this girl had a home that she should be at...it would be ridiculous to believe her home was in these woods.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:22 pm

"Rin" She allowed herself to feel the name play against her lips as she whispered it. "My name is Kamiko Ikazuchu." She hoped that her name would not be used against herself. Kamiko believed that there was extreme power in a name, and when you give it to someone, you give them the opportunity to take control. It was then that she lifted her head from the shoulder that Rin offered to her. She sat back from the younger girl, this time trying to offer a smile. Kamiko locked away what she had just ben feeling. Forcing herself to cheer up and become almost robotic. "I apologize for the moment I just had with you. Thank you for staying with me but now, if you wil excuse me I must return to my place." Kamiko did not want to refer to her living place as a home for it was not a home yet, and calling it a house would be incorrect seeing as she lived in her own condo.

"I feel it safe to assume that you have your own living arragements, yes? Although it is becoming dark and I hate to admit it but I am currently weakened. So if you would assiste me to my condo I wil offer you a place to sleep just for this night." The purple haired singer was thankful, though she would never allow anyone to know it, that this girl Rin had shown up when she did. Kamiko knew that she would have to question her as to how she found the singer, for it could not be just some random thing. For when Rin came upon her she seemed determined with some sort of mission as she entered the semi-clearing.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:30 pm

Rin was slightly taken aback as the girl, Kamiko, seemed to withdraw. She was still weak, but she seemed to be forcing herself to hide her emotions. Rin knew a little about that, and decided it best not to coax those feelings out. They would come out when Kamiko was ready. For now, it was time to tend to her immediate needs.

"Alright, Kamiko..." she spoke softly, tiredness a little evident in her voice. "I would be grateful if you would let me crash at your place. I doubt I'd have the energy to make it home...and I have a test tomorrow." She sighed and stood to her feet, helping the purple-haired girl up as well. "Do you need me to carry you?" Rin put her pen in her jeans pocket and extended a hand to Kamiko. "I don't know what happened here...and I hope you will tell me at some point...but you have no need to fear." She smiled softly. "I'm here to protect you, and protect you I shall."
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:46 pm

"There is no need to carry me. Even in my weakened state I am still stronger than I appear." Kamiko meant that in a deeper meaning as well. She had no time to dwell upon it though for when she heard what was just said she smiled with a few tears in her eyes. She enveloped the younger girl in her arms. "Thabk you Rin, thank you for letting me hear that." Her hug lasted a few more seconds before she let it end. "I am not normally this emotional acting. I swear." With a hand to her mouth she covered up her chuckle that she was letting out at herself. "Let's go now. I do not leave far from this park at all which I am very thankful for especially at this moment." Kamiko continued to keep her smile inplace. Taking lead she took them on the quickest path to her condo. To try to speed up the time she decided to strike up a small conversation. "You said that you have a test tomorrow. You are still in highschool, Rin? I just graduate last year myself. I have a career now but I won't tell you what it is. You can find that out on your own." Kamiko was enjoying speaking with this girl. She stuggled to force herself not to compare Rin to Ciel. Pain struck her heart as fast as lightening just for a second before she bottled it away. She did not care that it was unhealthy to do such things. It was her only way to survive throug all of this for the time being. Time would not heal this wound but maybe, just maybe The Moon would grant her a blessing in returning Ciel to her.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 12:48 pm

Rin followed her cautiously, still looking about for potential enemies. The dark trail had begun to fade...a sign that it had been some time since this girl's encounter. She decided it best to just let it go for now and just focus on getting Kamiko home. "Yes, I am still in high school...I don't have much longer...but it is a pain sometimes." She sighed softly. She could just hear Luka poking small jokes at her for sleeping in class tomorrow...she knew she would fall asleep, especially after tonight. Luka's soft chiding would be too much to bear....but then again...when did Rin really care about that?

But for now, Rin was becoming curious about Kamiko. The girl seemed to speak in riddles with some hidden meaning behind her words. And what career could Kamiko possibly have just after high school? Rin was intrigued, and she wanted to learn more about this girl. "I don't think I've ever seen you around before...and I'm sure i've never seen you at school." She walked beside Kamiko. "Where've you been hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Break Me Down" by Red   "Break Me Down" by Red - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Break Me Down" by Red
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sailor Scouts Anonymous :: Earth :: The Park-
Jump to: