Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

Nightmare's Judgments

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

Nightmare's Judgments Empty
PostSubject: Nightmare's Judgments   Nightmare's Judgments Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Dark Sailor Mist appeared in a form of mist, then coagulated back into her human form. Her heart was racing. She had always done what she could to avoid angering the Master....and she was angry with herself for slipping in her efforts. She'd gotten so focused on the traitor that she'd failed to realize just how much time she had been wasting.

"Master, I have arrived! Please forgive my lateness!" She knelt down on one knee in a submissive bow. She chanced a look up.

There, several yards away on a platform overlooking the nightsky, stood an intimidating figure. The figure wore pitch-black armor that seemed to absorb whatever light touched it. He was staring at her with cold, black eyes.

Black Nightmare....Second-In-Command to the Queen herself....was angry.
Back to top Go down
https://sailorscoutsunited.rpg-board.net
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Judgments   Nightmare's Judgments Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Ciel appeared not too much after Mist but she stayed back in the darkness and waited in silence. The darkness was her safety for the moment and she would not risk coming out unless told to. Even though her element was lightning, a bright and powerful one, she had let darkness in to where it was like a blanket to hide her. Her silver eyes glanced at Mist with a glare, knowing if they came out fo this alive she would have a 'talk' with the other dark senshi. Yet the glare faded and the cold, stone, emotionless face she almost always worn too its place once more as she looked towards the Master. This would not end well and Ciel feared for the worse not because she could die, but because of what harm may befall the younger girl, Kamiko, she had become attracted to. The tomboy allowed silence to be her weapon and sheild at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Judgments   Nightmare's Judgments Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Black Knightmare moved from his ledge, striding down the runway with long, purposeful strides. Each step resounded in the dark hallway, echoing against the black stone that was the castle. “I am disappointed in you two.”

“Master, I –“

“Silence!” Knightmare cut her off. “I called for you two more than an hour ago. Neither of you showed. I demand an explanation! Why did you not return immediately when I summoned for you?”

Dark Sailor Mist was trembling. The Master’s voice was not loud, but instead it was quiet. Even when he used a sharp tone, his voice was soft. He was calm and collected, but she could feel his anger thick in his words. It was his calmness that seemed to be the stabbing feature of his anger.

“Master, I was on my way, but I felt the need to check in on Ciel.”

“Explain.”

Mist’s lips curved into a small smile and she stood to her feet, standing at attention. She breathed in, then continued. “It was just a feeling, Master. I sensed something might be wrong. I found her in a section of wooded area….however, she wasn’t alone. She was with another girl…a younger girl. A Sailor Senshi.” She looked directly into the Master’s black voids that were his eyes and lowered her voice to a menacing growl. “They were playing together.”

She was given the satisfaction of hearing a slight hiss from behind the Master’s black helmet. The Master turned to Ciel, quickly drawing his sword and pointing it towards her.

“Approach me, Dark Sailor Sky! Is this true?”
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Judgments   Nightmare's Judgments Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:15 pm

Ciel stepped forward a few steps so she was slightly infront of Dark Mist. Ciel looked right into the dark void of their Master's eyes. "I tried to leave the girl but there was a powerful connection between us that I wanted to try and figure out, and I did not know she was a senshi until she told me and Dark Mist." She spoke in a calm, cold tone. She wasn't lying and she knew the Master would be able to tell. She hated that she couldn't tell Kamiko was a senshi and ahted even more that now she had to choose. Yet that choice would be life changing and she did not want to think of it. The tomboy looked to Dark Mist with a stare that could kill before looking back to the Master. She waited for him to speak his judgement.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Judgments   Nightmare's Judgments Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:02 am

Dark Sailor Mist was quick to respond. As soon as the Master began lowering his blade as if to forgive Ciel, Mist piped up.

"She protected the Sailor Scout when I attacked. She blocked my whip..." Mist's eyes locked with Ciel's and her evil smile grew slightly wider. "...she even attacked me with her own special attack."

Black Knightmare's eyes began to glow a dark red and he sheathed his sword and advanced towards Ciel. "You betray me?" He lifted a hand and wrapped his fingers around Ciel's neck, then lifted her into the air.

"She--"

"Silence, Dark Sailor Mist! I am not through with you!"

Dark Sailor Mist immediately shut up and fell to her knees in submission. The Master kept his red-eyed gaze on Ciel. His fingers did not squeeze but to hold the fragile girl in the air. "You defy my order to come, and I discover that you are with a Sailor Senshi! I then learn that you attacked your comrade in direct defiance! What have you to say? Why should I not kill you right now?" his armored fingers tightened just enough to show he was ready to kill her if she did not give him what he wanted to hear.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Judgments   Nightmare's Judgments Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:05 pm

Ciel did not move when the Master came up and wrapped his armor covered fingers around her neck. Nor did Ciel even once show fear to him, knowing if she showed fear he would be able to have full contorl of her, and she could not have that. Yet feeling those cold metal fingers tighten slightly she felt the need to make up and lie even the Master would believe. "Because I can be a double agent." As soon as those words slipped through her lips she felt her heart twist up into a tight ball.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Judgments   Nightmare's Judgments Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:34 pm

The Master paused for a moment. The idea obviously intrigued him, but he did not lower her, nor did he release his grip on her. "A double agent, you say. What need have I, Black Knightmare, for a double agent? I do not need the inner workings of their plans. And I am already fully aware of their plans. I have asked you two specifically to test their powers and strengths, and already my plans come to fruition. My strike will soon come!" he growled darkly as he stared at her with his evil, red eyes.

Mist was smirking, though she kept her head down in fear of incurring the Master's wrath against her again.

"I cannot have defective scouts who are not trustworthy." Without warning, Knightmare threw Ciel against the far wall. He began walking towards Mist, stopping just a foot or two from her kneeling body. "As for you, Dark Sailor Mist! You have disobeyed my orders to come immediately. You took issues into your own hands, and for that I will punish you!" He raised his armored hands and instantly black lightning encompassed her small body.

Dark Sailor Mist screamed with pain, but did not beg for mercy. She knew she was in the wrong, and she would accept what punishments he would give her.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Judgments   Nightmare's Judgments Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Ciel was surprised by the fact her body had been tossed like a rag doll but she quickly got her balance and landed knelt down, just inches from the wall she was suppose to hit. Her silver eyes narrowed to the Master before they widened to see him going after Mist, the favorite of the two. Even though Mist had caused all this and was sure to cause more, Ciel felt the need to help her. So without a second thought, for if she had one she would of not done what she had, she held out her hand and white lightning shot out and made a shield type force-field around Mist, cancelling out the black lightning from the Master. Within a second her hand went back to her side as she stood up. Her heart was racing to where that was all she heard in her ears, but her face stayed emotionless as she turned to walk off, leaving everything she had known behind once more.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Judgments   Nightmare's Judgments Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 11:57 am

Dark Sailor Mist had been forced into de-transformation and she lay curled in a ball after the Master's attack had been cancelled. She never saw the action that Ciel had performed for her, but she was grateful that the Master's attack had stopped. She wasn't sure how much more of his punishment she could take. She cried softly and whimpered as small jolts of electricity would cause her body to convulse. She opened her eyes slowly to look at the Master. He just stood where he was, though his eyes had stopped glowing that menacing red.

"Stand up, my Luna."
His voice was softer now, as soft as it had been when they'd first met. She whimpered softly as she slowly pushed herself to her feet. Her body was hunched over slightly, a sign that she was weak from his attack. But she would not fall...not here, in front of the Master. He stepped towards her and touched her face with an armored finger. "There, There. Your punishment has already been dealt. You are forgiven for your stupidity and your actions."

She noticed that his voice was tighter than it should be, and she looked up at him with a tear-stained face. He wasn't looking at her, but instead towards the exit of the castle. Immediately, she turned to see what he was looking at, just in time to see Ciel walking away.

"Ciel!" Luna winced as she stepped forward. Why was Ciel leaving? She was in direct defiance of the Master! He would kill her...no...if she had the strength, Luna herself would kill her! But she didn't have the strength to transform, much less the strength to fight. "CIEL!!!" She roared in rage.

Knightmare placed a hand on her shoulder. "Let her go. When next you face her, you have my permission to enact your own judgment as you see fit. I will not tolerate traitors to live for long."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmare's Judgments   Nightmare's Judgments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightmare's Judgments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sailor Scouts Anonymous :: Negaverse :: Dark Castle-
Jump to: