Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

Lightning Searches For Her Thunder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

Lightning Searches For Her Thunder Empty
PostSubject: Lightning Searches For Her Thunder   Lightning Searches For Her Thunder Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Ciel ran back to that spot in the park, her heart racing after what she had been through and that she was going back to see Kamiko. Yet seeing the dark, empty park broke Ciel's heart. "Kamiko....Kamiko?" Ciel called out weakly. But of course there would be no answer. With a tired sigh the tomboy walked out of the woods and to the condos where she lived on the top floor, in one of the few suits. Even though her parents were dead she still got money from them, thanks to their will, so she lived very well. After what seemed like forever Ciel was pushing the numbers on the keypad to unlock the door to her condo suit. After a beep she opened the door to be welcomes by darkness and silence. Now the tomboy seemed to fear the darkness, while before hand she use to welcome it. Maybe it was the fact that now the darkness could hide enemies, instead of allies. Yet she was too tired to care and too heart broken to worry. Ciel locked her condo and went to her room after greeting her dog; a white, silver, and black female Husky named Lightning. Laying in her bed, after changing into a tank-top and sweat pants, she looked out the window to see a storm form and hearing the thunder rumble in the background caused her breath to catch. Closing her silver eyes she rolled onto her side and felt the thick fur of her dog as Lightning came up to cuddle with th tomboy. With a gentle sigh Ciel tried to get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Searches For Her Thunder   Lightning Searches For Her Thunder Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:37 pm

"I went to a private arts high school. There is almost no way that you would have seen me." Moving her hand to cover her laughter, her eyes sparkled at the question. "Rin, my dear, I have not been hiding. I just simply have not made myself known to many people. Though you can be assured that since you have seen me, it will be hard to get rid of me." Kamiko's voice was slightly halted as they came to the enterance of the building. Leading the way to the elevators she pressed in the number for the level that her condo was located one. The second floor to the top. Reaching the correct level she then led them to her condo's door, pressing in the passcode and opening the door for the younger female to enter. "I am still decorating. You may take the bedroom, I will take the couch. And don't you dare argue with me. My place, my rules. I will get you some clothes to sleep in." Brushing past Rin she went into the bedroom and towards the dresser to get them both nightclothes. Returning with extra clothing in hand she gave them over. "I hope that these will be alright for you." Kamiko had already changed and was getting herself positioned on the couch. "It is extremely late and you have school in only a few hours. Go change and rest now. I will be here, no worries." With a soft gentle smile the older female bid the younger a goodnight.

Kamiko was laying curled up on her couch which she had moved to be positioned directly infront of the window. A tear fell down her cheek as she heard the thunder rumble in harmony with the flash of lightening. "Ciel..." She brought her knees closer to her chest and ignored the cold that surrounded her. The younger female could have covered up with a blanket or changed her sleepwear but she just did not care anymore. She was dressed in light blue sop-hie shorts and a purposely bleached stained pale orange tee. Kamiko could not bring herself to turn out the side table light. The darkness made her much more full of sadness than she already was. It reminded her that Ciel had left her alone in the woods to follow the darkness.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/melodysbranch
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Searches For Her Thunder   Lightning Searches For Her Thunder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:59 pm

Ciel slept soundly with her husky, Lightning, by her side. Even as the storm raged outside the tomboy slept on. She had no dreams, which was a good sign since most her dreams were visions. A blindingly bright flash of lightning skipped across the sky, which still didn’t wake them, but the thunder clap that followed did. The thunder clap was deafening and it seem the vibrate everything in the suite and even into the depths of Ciel’s soul. The two jumped into the floor from the sudden sound. Lightning whimpered and crawled under the bed. The tomboy got up only to watch the lights flicker out across her side of the city. Ciel tried her lights and none would work, so she went to the breaker and still nothing, she even tried using a bit of lightning to jump start the system. With a sigh Ciel figured the whole apartment building must be out of power because of the storm. An odd thought took over her mind. Maybe she should check on the others on her floor. Even though she had the other suite, she knew the others on her floor had nice apartments and maybe one had a fireplace. No power, no heat. So Ciel, only wearing her sweatpants and tank-top, walked out of her apartment with Lightning and headed towards the other rooms. Most others were leaving and so Ciel didn’t bother asking them for help. She came to the last room on the entire floor, since she saw no one coming out of it. With a sigh the tomboy lifted her fist and knocked upon the door. At first no answer, but something inside told her not to give up so she knocked louder and longer this time and waited. There was a sneaking feeling deep inside she knew who would open the door but she didn’t keep her hopes too high up.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Searches For Her Thunder   Lightning Searches For Her Thunder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:06 pm

Kamiko had finally went into a sleeping state of mind when the crack and boom of thunder jumped her from the couch she was sleeping on. The light by her side was out and she frowned in displeasure. Reaching over she flicked it a couple of times trying for force it back on. With no luck she sighed loaded, not hearing anything over the raging storm outside her window. Just for a second the storm was quiet enough for her to hear that there was someone knocking on her door. It was late, there was no one that Kamiko was expecting so she automatically became suspicious. The temperature was slowly dropping but adrenaline was pumping through her veins not making her notice. Bare feet were silent on the wooden floors as she approached the door. With a hand on the knob and the other pressed against the wall she made herself a blockade between the outside and her suite. Closed eyes pulled the door back, opening her eyes when her body was met with the colder air circulating in the hallway. Shorts and a t-shirt suddenly seemed like a bad idea for her to have ever put on as she caught her breath when pale-orange eyes took in the figure before her. She was stunned for a moment, so many emotions mixed within her soul. "You came back….." Kamiko cursed herself for having left that park. She should have just stayed as her gut was telling her to but she had refused it. Her mouth was parted just enough to express her shock of the situation. It seemed to her as if the storm had ceased, much like when one enters the eye of the storm. Chaos all around them but she was stuck in one place.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Searches For Her Thunder   Lightning Searches For Her Thunder Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:24 pm

Ciel should of figured, and secretly she knew, who would of been the one to open the door. The still shocked tomboy stepped back a step or two. "You?" She asked. She wasn't sure who to feel about the situation or this girl before her. On one hand she felt peace and safety near the girl but also the life she had known was now destroyed by this scout. Kamiko was her enemy and yet she was so much more that had yet to be discovered. It was almost as if time had stopped and she just stood there, staring down at the girl. A sudden impulse cause Ciel to reach out and grab the girl, pulling her into a hug , all in the blind of an eye. Ciel's strong arms where wrapped tightly, though not as to hurt the girl, around Kamiko. Why had she done that? She never hugged people. It was so odd but she felt as if she left so, Kamiko would fade away from her and the tomboy would lose her again. She couldn't help but let out a pained sigh at that thought, losing Kamiko again.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Searches For Her Thunder   Lightning Searches For Her Thunder Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:36 pm

Kamiko stood with her arms falling down to hang loosly by her sides as she was enveloped in the arms of the woman that had her so confused. From everything that had happened in the park she should be set in her mind that this was her enemy but her soul and even her sailor being felt differently. If Ciel had been here to bring harm to her then she would not be dressed in such a way and most definitely would not be hugging her. That broke her out of her trance and she moved quickly to wrap her own arms around the thin torso of the tomboy. It was after she had done so that the sounds of the storm filled her ears once again, bringing her to reality. Even over the rage that was surrounding the building she was able to hear the pained sigh let out above her head. "Are you hurt? Did they harm? Why- why are you back?" Those were just a handfull of the questions that she wanted to hear answer to but the most important one was the last question that she had asked. She was not angry nor disappointed that she was able to see Ciel again, simply confused after the events that had taken place earlier in the day.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Searches For Her Thunder   Lightning Searches For Her Thunder Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Ciel stepped back and placed her hands on Kamiko's shoulders, keeping her an arms length away. Her pride was hurt, as was her heart. Though they weren't a picture perfect family, Knightmare and the dark scouts, were there for her and they took her in. Her heart was full of sorrow because now she had lost that 'family' all because of this girl in front of her. Ciel had lost everything for this girl, but why? The tomboy was unsure but she wouldn't take it back. "I live in the suite at the end of the floor...I-I was just looking for a room with a fireplace for-for me and Lightning." Ciel said and looked over to the husky sitting behind the tomboy. She did not answer the other questions, because even though she was physically unhurt, she was emotionally and mentally hurt. Yet her answer wasn't the full answer either. She was back because she needed to be near Kamiko and she just wanted the feelings from before to come back.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Searches For Her Thunder   Lightning Searches For Her Thunder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:31 pm

Her lips formed a frown as she listened to Ciel. Never before had she heard the tomboy stutter with her words but she did not wish to pressure her. Looking a bit past Ciel she smiled brightly when her eyes were met with the husky named Lightning. Dropping down into a crouching position, patting her inner thighs to signal the dog to come over to her to be loved upon. Tilting her head up from her new position she spoke up in a gentle tone. "I have one though I have never used it before." Chewing on her bottom lip she paused and prayed that it would still work. Releasing her lip she sucked in a quiet breath before continuing on with her words which she was careful with. "You are both more than welcome to come in and stay... for however long you need." There was no way that Kamiko would turn Ciel away, and especailly no way that she could ever turn away an animal in need. It was a delicate matter, them finding each other again. Things had not ended well before they had been separated. The younger girl stayed in her crouching position, continuing to look up at the already taller tomboy.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Searches For Her Thunder   Lightning Searches For Her Thunder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:08 pm

Ciel noticed the girl's eyes brighten and watched as Kamiko crouched down. The tomboy could see down the other female's shirt and her face flushed, so she quickly looked to Lightning. She smiled to her husky as she dog looked from Kamiko to Ciel. She gave a high pitched whistle and Lightning's ail wagged as the husky stood and walked over to the other, licking under the female's chin. "She likes you." As she also prayed the fireplace worked, for she didn't want to be alone this night and being with Kamiko would make it all the better, while trying to keep ehr eyes just on Lightning. The tomboy could pick up that the younger female was being careful with her words and Ciel felt bad. It was because what had happened between them that caused this slight tension and uneasiness. They were enemies but more than that. It was confusing and difficult to understand. Yet Ciel knew she couldn't leave the girl this time and so the tomboy held out her hand to help the younger female up. "Thank you...for both of us." She added for Lightning.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Searches For Her Thunder   Lightning Searches For Her Thunder Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Laughter bubbled up from her as she was licked by Lightning. "Good thing, because I like her too." She ran thin fingers through the soft, thick fur of the husky. Kamiko was oblivious to the perdicimate that she was putting Ciel into. Looking at the hand that was infront of her face, she took her own from the fur of Lightning and placed it into the tomboys. It was a way to show that she trusted the taller girl. Once she was standing she fixed her attire, moving her body aside so that the older female and husky could enter into her 'home'. "Come in, hurry. The hallway just keeps getting colder and is letting what heat I still have, escape." Kamiko pushed the past events to the back of her mind, locked away with a key. She wrapped her own arms around herself, rubbing to create the fiction needed to bring a bit of warmth to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning Searches For Her Thunder   Lightning Searches For Her Thunder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning Searches For Her Thunder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sailor Scouts Anonymous :: Earth :: Apartments-
Jump to: