Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

Sleep Over at Eclipse's House

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

Sleep Over at Eclipse's House Empty
PostSubject: Sleep Over at Eclipse's House   Sleep Over at Eclipse's House Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:45 am

Eclipse finally brought Haru and her cat to his apartment door and opened up for her to enter. "Its not much...but it's home." He smiled and followed her in, turning on the light as he walked in. It wasn't much of a mess, but he was still embarrassed about it. It'd been a couple days since he'd picked things up around here. "So...uh...just, make yourself at home I guess. I'm not quite used to having guests, so don't mind the awkwardness." He laughed with a bit of nervousness and scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
https://sailorscoutsunited.rpg-board.net
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Over at Eclipse's House   Sleep Over at Eclipse's House Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Haru placed her hand over her mouth to try hide laughter. She was not making fun of Eclipse, just enjoying the way he was acting. "Where can I put my things?" Her smile was true as she lifted her bag up just a tad to show that she still had it in her hand. Mikazuki meowed loudly in agreement. While the guardian was in her cat form she was almost just like any other cat. Meaning that she had the craving for a saucer of milk. Haru seemed to know what the meow was indicating so she decided to speak up for her guardian. "Would it be too much trouble to get Mikazuki some milk?" The little princess was hoping that it would not be a problem especially since she felt that she owed Mikazuki for leading Eclipse to her during the short battle that occurred just moments ago.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/melodysbranch
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Over at Eclipse's House   Sleep Over at Eclipse's House Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:11 pm

"Huh? Oh, sure! the milk is in the fridge...and there are some bowls in the cabinet beside it." Eclipse reached out and took the bag Haru was carrying. "I'll put this in my room on the bed. You'll be sleeping there tonight, if that's alright with you." He bowed slightly and disappeared into his room with the bag. He rummaged around the room, picking up clothes and piling them in a basket in the closet. He also decided it best to make the bed look a bit more presentable, and so he quickly smoothed the sheets and replaced the comforter he always kicked off at night. He then stacked a pair of bamboo bokkens against the far corner of the room next to his dresser. There....that should be more presentable for his best friend.

He emerged from the room and leaned against the wall. "Is she happy with her milk?" He asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Princess Haru
Admin
Princess Haru

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Over at Eclipse's House   Sleep Over at Eclipse's House Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 1:32 pm

Nodding with a smile the young girl walked to the fridge, opening it up to find that it had a fair amount of food within it. Different from what Haru was expecting. Taking out the milk she then stood upon her tiptoes to open the cabinet and removing a bowl from it. Closing the cabinet she poured a light amount of milk into the bowl, returning the jug to the fridge. "Here you go my dear friend." Placing the milk filled bowl to the ground Mikazuki meowed her thanks. It was then that Eclipse returned. "She is very thankful for it. I just wish that I could understand her in english again. It now all only comes out in cat sounds." Haru looked towards her guardian with a sad smile and look in her blue eyes. Shaking her head she rid herself of such sadness. Now was not the time for this now was the time for joy and happiness. It was time to forget about the events they had encounter with the evil sailor scout. The litle princess wanted to put of dealing with it for as long as she could. "What would you like to do now Eclipse? This is your place after all so you should be the one to make the decisions." Haru allowed her childself to come out now. She wanted to experience the ways of a regular childhood. Even though it would not last.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/melodysbranch
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Over at Eclipse's House   Sleep Over at Eclipse's House Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:45 am

Eclipse scratched his head, looking around. "Ah...well...." he started, somewhat embarrassed. "As you can see....i'm not exactly prepared to entertain guests." He looked at Haru with an apologetic glance. "Did you happen to bring anything to do?" He hadn't really thought this out too well apparently, and now he was ashamed to have invited her here. He usually kept to himself, save for when his scouts would come visit every once in a while. Of course, he was barely home himself...much of his day was spent at work or downtown. He usually only came home to sleep and sometimes eat. The sad truth was that he barely had enough food in the house to get him a meal a day...fighting evil did not pay well...and Rin paid him minimum wage at her restaurant. Sometimes...it sucked being a bachelor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleep Over at Eclipse's House   Sleep Over at Eclipse's House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleep Over at Eclipse's House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sailor Scouts Anonymous :: Earth :: Apartments-
Jump to: