Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

A new era Begins Now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

A new era Begins Now Empty
PostSubject: A new era Begins Now   A new era Begins Now Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:45 am

Crystal Tokyo. How she wished she could leave it. Haruko Aino looked around, hating every minute of her existence in this place. Her being a Sailor Scout, she was automatically put at risk, and it seemed her life was pretty much taken away from her. Haruko kicked the ground as she stared down at the Crystal Palace thinking of how pathetic her life had been since her becoming a Sailor Scout only a year before. Her attacks were even like her mother's. She hated how much she took after the real Venus, everyone pointed it out. Then again, she couldn't complain, they did it to all of them. All the other daughters of the original Sailor Scouts. She even wondered why they were so original....even she knew the story, and that was centuries ago. Basically.....They were old. Really old.
Haruko sighed, turning towards the path that led down the hill back to the palace where she was to stay. "I don't necessarily hate my life...I just wish I could be someone different," she mused to herself. As she walked towards the Palace, Artemis came running up the path toward her. Obviously looking for her. "Haru! I've been looking everywhere for you! Your mother wants you! She wants you to go meet up with the other scouts."
"Why, of course. Because that's what everyone wants from me, scout this scout that. Why am I even a scout?! Aren't we supposed to be in a time of piece! Isn't that why the original scouts can't transform anymore?! Ugh."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: A new era Begins Now   A new era Begins Now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:03 pm

Asuka was walking down a sidewalk, a stack of books in her hand. It wasn't an odd sight to see really. It was just after school, and many children carried their books home. She continued to walk, but she wasn't paying any attention to where she was going. Her mind was elsewhere, probably pondering all that she'd learned in class today.

Unfortunately, her thoughts distracted her too much.

BUMP!

"Oof!" Asuka was sent crashing to the ground as she bumped into an innocent bystander. All her books went flying and she immediately began apologizing as she scooped up her books. "I-I'm soooo sorry! I didn't see you there...I didn't mean to-" She quickly recognized who she had bumped into and her eyes widened. "Haruko-sama! I'm sorry! I hope i didn't hit you too hard!"
Back to top Go down
https://sailorscoutsunited.rpg-board.net
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: A new era Begins Now   A new era Begins Now Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Haruko sighed, while Artemis softly tried to hide his laughter. She glared at him. "Don't worry about it." Haruko continued to help Asuka pick up her books. "I guess we both need to not be lost in thought. Are you walking down to the palace?" She stood and held out a hand to Asuka. "I was hoping for a little company, Asuka-san."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: A new era Begins Now   A new era Begins Now Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 3:18 pm

Asuka's eyebrows lifted in surprise and she accepted Haruko's help in standing to her feet once she had all her books gathered back in her arms. "Uh, well I wasn't exactly heading to the palace..." She wanted to just head home to get some studying done. But at the same time...she hadn't really done much hanging out with Haruko...and it was rare for anyone to really ask her for her company. "B-but if you wish, I would love to accompany you." She smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: A new era Begins Now   A new era Begins Now Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:19 pm

Haruko smiled and knelt down to pick up Artemis. He complained and attempted to make a jump and run, but Haruko held him in place. "If you don't want to come to the palace with me, you don't have to. I just don't like going down there alone." As the only Sailor Scout, other than Rini, she had all the responsibilities, and she didn't want any of it. she wanted to just be a normal teenager for once, but...Seems like that wasn't gonna happen. So, if she couldn't have that yet, she might as well hang out with the maybe scouts to be? 'Mama will be happy that I'm talking to her....'[i] she thought.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: A new era Begins Now   A new era Begins Now Icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 12:27 pm

Asuka smiled, hugging her books close to her, similar to the way Haruko was holding Artemis. She giggled slightly at the scene the white cat was making. "Oh Artemis, do you always have to fight when she shows you affection?" She giggled again, then looked at Haruko. "I would love to accompany you." She tilted her head as she smiled.

Asuka secretly wondered if this was how her mother had met the Sailor Scouts when she had been her age. She doubted it, but it was a little funny to think about. She imagined her mother being even more shy than she was....according to her Luna's stories anyways. Speaking of Luna....where was that cat anyways? Asuka looked around, as if hoping to see the black cat...but she saw nothing. She shrugged then smiled at Haruko. "Lead the way!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: A new era Begins Now   A new era Begins Now Icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:59 pm

"So, Asuka...I don't see you too much anymore. Not since we were little. What's been happening with you?"  Haruka glanced over at her and smiled, nervously. "How's Ami-Sama?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new era Begins Now   A new era Begins Now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new era Begins Now
Page 1 of 1