Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

A New Chapter Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

A New Chapter Begins  Empty
PostSubject: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:31 pm

A young woman walked around the shopping mall alone, glancing into a few stores but never going in. She was here to just to walk around and maybe find a new book, something small. Her green eyes would casually jump from face to face that passed her. Her grey-brown hair was pulled back into the odango style upon the top of her head. She wore a simple outfit, a red dress that came half way down her thigh and the puff sleeves rested on her shoulders lightly. It lightly hugged her body before dropping straight down after the tops of her hips. She wore black flats and carried a black clutch. As she walked she walked with grace and dignity, her head held high with confidence and her facial expression never seemed to show anything but a calmness. Her name was Brandy. She was older sister to Usagi but much more than that and yet only Usagi knew. Yet Usagi and the other 'original' scouts where gone their own ways and once again Brandy was left all alone. Well, to her she felt alone. Unknown to this princess their were other scouts and a new tuxedo out there and a new chapter in her life would begin and things would never be the same.

Brandy sat down at the edge of the food court with a book and cup of coffee and began to read to herself. She would glance up every so often to see the people walking by. Today seemed calm, which was a good change. Ever since the other went their own ways Brandy had to protect the city on her own. She didn't mind and she could but it was becoming tiresome and she needed a day off. It was also nice to not hear her little sister whine over almost anything and the scouts argue and fuss and yet deep down she missed it. Brandy was use to her loneliness so she just took a deep breath and forced her mind into the book to keep it from thinking about everyone. Suddenly her green eyes shot up to the glass ceiling above to see dark storm clouds. It was odd but she tried not to think too much on it, not wanting to worry herself over nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Isis looked up from the crystal she was holding and saw the mall slowly getting darker and darker, she looked around to find Aris standing by the window. "Aris, what are you doing?" She set the crystal down, walking towards her sister.
"The cloud doesn't feel right to me, Isis..."
"Yeah, I know. Ignore it for right now, we'll keep our eyes open. Come away from the window."
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:01 pm

Maybe it's just a storm Brandy thought to herself as she watched the cloud above before her green eyes went back to the egg-white pages of the book. The book was about old folk stories and such and one chapter was about the secret palace upon the moon that you could see shinning during a new moon. A very soft smile came to her pale pink lips as she read, knowing their was so much truth behind the stories. Slowly she began to remember that night the kingdom was attacked and destroyed and she closed the book as well as her eyes. Brandy forced the memories back, hiding them away deep within her mind. With a deep breath she opened her eyes and stood. She tossed the empty plastic cup away and put the book in the clutch, it barely fit with everything she had in it. She had a cell phone, of course, a few 'girly' things, and her transforming locket, which was hidden in the bottom. She went back to her walking with no destination. Yet she passed a new crystal store she for some reason something called her inside. So Brandy turned upon her heels and walked inside slowly, looking around at the amazing crystals all around. There was something about this store, or maybe about all the crystals, that seemed so familiar.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:10 pm

Isis felt a different air in the shop and looked around for Aris, she was standing next to her, the same look of recognition as Isis'. They pretended not to notice, not to acknowledge the need to remember, tried to continue with their shopping. Something about the cloud felt more eerie as the minutes ticked away. Aris reached for Isis' hand, steering her toward the counter, and the register. "We'll make our purchase and leave. We'll keep an eye on the cloud though, but this is not where it's focusing." Isis nodded as she paid for her items. Something was strange.
As they were leaving, they walked past a girl, a young women in the entrance. Her grey brown hair in the odango style on her head, those striking green eyes jarring something in Isis' mind, but she ignored it, and kept walking. There were more important things to take care of, like finding out where the energy of the cloud was focused. Something wasn't right about it, and only they had the ability to take care of it, when something did go wrong. Aris tugged on Isis' arm. "I know, but it's not important right now, we'll figure it out later. We have to get out of here." With that, they headed toward the exit of the mall, and out into the streets, where chaos had stricken just moments before.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:24 pm

She didn't notice the other girls, her mind was too busy with this store in an almost trance-like state. Yet suddenly thunder rumbled the mall and she was pulled from that odd state.Oh no She thought as she hurried out of the store Not another attack. With a low annoyed grumble she quickly went out a back exit while no one was watching and came out behind the mall. She pulled out her locket and looked around quickly before holding it above her head. "Silver Moon Star Power!" She cried out before a silver light surrounded her body. Soon Sailor Silver Moon stood where Brandy was. She hid her clutch before jumping up onto the roof of the mall and running towards the front where she heard screams. She stood at the edge and looked down to try and spot what was going on.

(( i hate describing her scout form haha so for anyone that hasn't seen my pics i posted go look to see what it looks like Razz ))
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:31 pm

Isis and Aris stared around the crowd of people, slowly dropping to the ground. "isis...are they?"
"They are just drained of energy, Aris, come on, transform. ISIS LUNAR MAKE UP!"
"ARIS LUNAR MAKE UP!"
Both girls transformed quickly, Aris ran around to the people lying on the ground, making sure every last one of them was ok, while Isis stayed on guard, and looked for the one behind it. A shadow loomed over her, and she spun around. On the roof of the mall was a women, also in a sailor scout uniform.
"Are you the one doing this?! What's going on?!" she cried.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:43 pm

"If I was the one doing this don't you think you two would be like the others on the ground?" She asked slightly annoyed and yet slightly surprised to see two scouts she didn't. Yet suddenly Silver Moon turned around just as a blast of dark energy hit her and she fell off the building, but she quickly got herself leveled and landed on her feet before looking back up to the roof to see a tall, slim dark shadow like figure. Damn that hurt...those scouts catch me off guard and I didn't even notice the enemy... She thought as the figure laughed at her. "Attacking these innocent people only shows how weak you truly are! Come down a fight someone that can fight back! I am Sailor Silver Moon and in the name of the Moon Kingdom I will make you pay!" She cried out to the shadow figure above before in suddenly attacked before her. Just as it appeared it silenced her with its fit in her stomach and within a second she flew back and hit against a tree with a groan. She couldn't believe how baldy she was doing. Something wasn't right. Normally she wouldn't of been attack so easily and she would of had already attacked the enemy. Her green eyes had closed when she hit the tree and they slowly opened as she equally slowly stood to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Isis kicked up a sandstorm, hiding Silver Moon from view as Aris ran over to check on her.
"Are you OK?! Don't worry, we got this. We've been taking care of this stuff for a while now." Aris stood up and smiled at her. "Stay safe, K?" She ran off to fight with Isis, both putting their hearts and souls into it. The enemy knocked Aris to the ground, and she wouldn't move as she held her stomach where she had been hit.
"Aris! Moon Dust Mirage!" Isis cried. Dozens of Isis' surrounded the small group. All throwing punches, and sending attacks.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:23 pm

She watched the battle and the watched how the shadow figure just seemed to not go down. "Enough of this...time to make you pay for all you have hurt!" She called out as she slowly walked out past the two scouts. As she walked past them the crescent moon mark on her forehead started to glow and the crescent moon necklaces the twin's glowed in return. A wand appeared in her hand and turned into a staff, like Usagi's eternal wand, but Brandy's was silver and blue with some gold as the main colors. "Time to end this..." Silver Moon placed the staff out infront of her. "SILVER MOON HEART SPIRAL!" She cried out before she twirled her staff above her hand and pointed it to the enemy. A bright silver and pink beam flew at the enemy in the shape of a crescent moon. Once it hit the enemy a hissing sound could be heard along with the scream. Suddenly the shadow melting into a pool of black liquid and soaked into the ground. Silver Moon glanced back at the people and saw them coming to before jumping up to the roof and running off.

Brandy stood behind the mall and grabbed her clutch before she had to sneak back inside. Luckily she was able to get back into the crystal store before anyone noticed. Her green eyes seem fixed on something red towards the back of the store to she made here way there. On the back wall with the less popular crystal items was a small kingdom was craved into a crescent moon, about the width of her pinky finger and half the heightof ehr pinky, and it looked just like the Moon Kingdom. It was also a necklace and so Brandy brought it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:41 pm

Aris and Isis looked at each other as they watched the people just go on as normal, as if nothing had happened. The looked at each individual face as they drank their smoothies in the food court.
"Isis...Did you notice our necklaces glow?" Isis looked at Aris. "Like..the moon on her forehead started glowing and then our necklaces did too, it was like they all recognized each other. I dont' know how to explain it, but she seems familiar to me."
"We can't worry about that right now, we have to find out why we are here, and why we have these powers. There has got to be a reason. I'm sorry Aris, but I dont' see that as being important right now."
Aris sighed. "I know..."
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:52 pm

She happily wore the necklace and looked it over. It was beautiful, unlike any crystal she had ever seen before. It seemed out of the world, and how right she was. Brandy then noticed there was something craved on the back. It was another kingdom yet in wasn't the Moon Kingdom. It looked so different and almost reminded her of a desert palace. Suddenly a memory flashed in her mind of the kingdom and she placed a hand upon her temple as her head throbbed from the sudden memory. Brandy held onto the closest wall and wondered what that memory was of. She thought she had all her memories, but it seemed like there was others that were locked away. She was able to make it back to the food court and sit down as everything seemed to spin. Her green eyes glanced up to see two girls that seemed oddly familiar and they even looked like they could be twins.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:06 am

"That necklace was a personal favorite of mine in that shop, it was such a shame no one wanted it." Aris smiled at the newcomer. "It suits you, it's almost as if it was carved specifically for you."
Isis looked at Brandy's face. "You're looking a bit pale, are you ok?" She reached her hand over to smooth back Brandy's hair a little, brushing her finger across her forehead. A small crescent began to form just under her fingertips, she pulled her hand away as both girl's necklaces started to glow again.
"Isis! They're doing it again!" Isis glanced at Brandy.
"I only meant to see if you were running a fever....what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 am

Normally she didn't care for strangers coming close and no way would she normally let anyone she didn't know and trust to touch her. Yet right now she wasn't herself. She heard the voice, heard the words, but it seemed to take a few moments of her mind to understand them. "I'm fine..." She said before hearing the other voice saying something odd. Her eyes focused completely and she noticed the outline of her crescent moon was starting to fade as Isis pulled her hand back. That was when Brandy stood quickly, which wasn't smart but she hit the fact she felt like she was going to either pass out of vomit. She had to go cause these girls saw her moon mark slightly and there was something not normal about them. Yet she didn't get too far before her feet stopped her. That memory She thought That's what is causing all this...but why? I don't know that place...I don't think I do... Brandy knew she had to figure out the answers to her questions.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Isis bolted up and ran towards Brandy, holding her arm behind her so that she didn't fall flat on the ground. "You know, being stubborn when someone just wants to help you isn't overly nice." She smiled. "You should honestly sit down and just relax for a second, we didnt' see anything we haven't seen before. Trust me, I'm pretty sure you know who we are." Aris and Isis pulled their necklaces out from under their shirts and rested them against their chest so Brandy could see.
"I dont' think you are any different from us, Sailor Silver Moon." Aris smiled at Brandy, she wasn't menacing, but very sweet, and cautious.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:40 pm

Brandy looked at the two, her face never changing from that emotionless calm look as she listened to them. She was silent for a bit as her green eyes looked at the necklaces and the faces of the twins. They were the scouts from before but they were also something else. It was like she knew them but she couldn't remember anything. More memories she couldn't remember. "If you are looking to do the whole 'team' thing then you are talking to the wrong person. I fight alone. Sailor Moon and the others are gone so you missed you chance." She finally said, the sickness starting to fade. Memory sickness she decided to mentally name it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:37 pm

"Don't worry, we aren't looking to team up. We just wanted you to not worry about your crescent being visible to us." Isis smiled.
"You're secret is safe with us, and if you ever need our help, all you need to do is ask." Aris stood up, throwing her cup away. "Come on, Isis. It's obvious she doesn't want us around. Let's go that shop over there. I wanna see if they have any good CD's!" Aris ran off enthusiastically.
"We are serious about you only needing to ask.. Aris can be hard to deal with at times, but she is a sweet heart, and wants nothing more than to help. Just think about it." Isis stood and walked after her sister. She was concerned, yet relieved that they weren't the only ones anymore, but still quite content with it just being her and Aris if that's how it needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:18 am

Brandy watched them go and she pitied them. They were so young and she knew they would never have a normal life now. Once a scout always a scout. A scout's life was forever connected to battles, pain, loses beyond comprehension. It made her sad. To see two young girls having to give up their lives to forever fight caused a burning anger to build within her chest. It wasn't right and it wasn't fair, and yet she knew it wasn't her place to try and argue with a force beyond her control. With a soft sigh Brandy looked up to the glass ceiling above to the evening sky. Protect them She mentally told the sky and space beyond. Something compelled her to follow them and yet that fear inside her, the fear of others being near her and getting hurt, stopped her.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:11 pm

"So....this is where the dreaded Sailor Scouts hang out, is it?" A dark, hooded figure was standing right behind Brandy, his voice a soft but dark purr in her ears. He made no move, he just stood there.

He had been watching her for a week now. Her battles were nothing short of amazing. That is, if her opponent was incompetent. Fortunately for her, her opponents had not been very bright. Of course, it didn't help bring any glory to his name. After all, being the commander of an army made of such dimwits had its disadvantages. No matter....he had been allowed to see her skills, as well as the skills of some of the other Scouts scattered across the city.

The time had come to reveal himself to these....Scouts.
Back to top Go down
https://sailorscoutsunited.rpg-board.net
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Her heart felt like it just dropped out of her heart. Her green eyes widened at the words that dark voice spoke. "No..." She whispered softly to herself. That was the same voice from her dreams a few nights ago. In her dream she could hear the voice saying something to a woman and she could only make out a few words; 'found', 'scouts', and 'their end will be soon'. She couldn't transform right here with so many witnesses around plus she rather not give him the pleasure of seeing her transformation, even though he knew who she was already. She was glad the twins had walked off and where safe somewhere, at least she hoped they were. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. After a moment her eyes opened once more and she kept them straight forward. "Why not get it over with? I am helpless at this time and it would be so easy." Her voice as chillingly calm as she spoke to her, her right hand lifting and holding onto the necklace she just brought. Brandy wasn't sure why she did that so she guessed it was for comfort so some reason.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:03 pm

She was brave...and her voice was as chilling as the Negaverse itself. It wasn't near enough to affect him. He moved closer and a black-gloved hand appeared from among his cloak and reached for the girl's long pigtails. "I have not yet completed my assessment. As easy as it would be to destroy you here and now, along with the rest of this pitiful place of...fun....I know what kind of uprising would occur if you were to die at this point in time."

He breathed slowly and purposefully and he stepped beside her. The nameless man in the cloak didn't show any sign of emotion, nor did he make any sudden movements. Everything he did, he did with purpose. "No. You're time will come. As will the time of your followers and planet."
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:12 pm

"Then you are a bigger fool than I thought. Leaving me to live another day will only give me more reason to become stronger and to make sure I take you down personally." She said with almost a chuckle as a smirk crossed her pale pink lips. She could see him out of the corner of her eye and she so badly wanted to hurry up and rid herself of him whether attacking as a normal being or transforming right here without a care. There was just something about him that caused her blood to boil, something that just wanted to make her to punch a wall. Maybe it was that she knew she couldn't handle taking him down alone and she would need help, and a lot of it. Either way she turned her entire body to face him, her face just as emotionless as him. "Mark my words. You will regret letting me live."
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:22 pm

He leaned forward, his expressionless face nearly touching hers. "I seriously doubt it, Princess of the Moon. I know just what you and your scouts are capable of." He knew better than to show too much enthusiasm and confidence. That would, of course, be his downfall. "Mark MY words: The powers of the Negaverse shall fall upon you. Your Moon Kingdom will fall."

He turned and swirled his cloak behind him. "We will meet again, Princess of the Moon." He nodded slightly, then raised his cloak in front of him. A cloud of black smoke appeared and instantly he was gone.

Yes, he would return. And when he did, he would bring the full force of darkness against this world and its protectors.
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:28 pm

She watched him go and once she was sure he was gone for good, at least for now, she ran off. She had to find those scouts. She had to find them and more to ever win this battle. There was a lump in her throat of fear and worry. She had seen her fair share of scouts fall in battle and she wouldn't allow anymore to fall, not while she was still breathing. Brandy searched her brain for their names and cursed herself for not remembering them easily. "Aris? Isis?" She called out for them, finally remembering.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 10:13 pm

"Isis, where are you going!" Aris ran to keep up with her sister.
"I wanna get a couple of books and stuff before we go home, so I wanna hit the book store, if that's ok with you?"
"Yeah sure," Aris caught up with her and walked side by side with her. "On one condition." She smiled brightly.
"Ok ok, I'll get you the next book in the series you're reading." Isis rolled her eyes as Aris ran ahead to the book store, stopping abruptly. "Hey, Isis...what's wrong with Mss. Brandy?" She asked her sister, concerned.
"I don't know..." Isis grabbed Aris's hand. "We should leave her be though."
"No way! She looks really mad." Aris ran towards Brandy, with Isis walking slowly behind, keeping her eyes open, 'There was something here earlier, I felt it, but it seems to be gone now...Aris doesn't seem to feel it...that's good I guess.'
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 9:38 pm

She could tell right away from how Isis was acting that she had felt the man. Her green eyes locked with Isis' for a moment and for that moment worry and concern showed. Soon Brandy turned her attention towards Aris, how seemed to not of felt anything. "You two need to find a sailor team and fast. There is a new enemy...one stronger than I have ever faced. It's not safe for you two to be out here alone." She tried to keep her voice as calm and as level as she could but it was hard to hide the fact her voice was shaken as was her whole being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Chapter Begins
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next