Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

Not Sailor Moon, but a story i've been writing :) (warning, there are cus words in it, but it was written before i even thought of posting it here)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Not Sailor Moon, but a story i've been writing :) (warning, there are cus words in it, but it was written before i even thought of posting it here) Empty
PostSubject: Not Sailor Moon, but a story i've been writing :) (warning, there are cus words in it, but it was written before i even thought of posting it here)   Not Sailor Moon, but a story i've been writing :) (warning, there are cus words in it, but it was written before i even thought of posting it here) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 5:52 pm

She didn't see me. Well...She did, but it was never really all of me.

We've been best friends since the day I was transferred into her school in fifth grade. But here at prom? She can't see everything. There is so much about her I find beautiful. She has amazing red hair. Her eyes are normally a pretty grey color, although her dark green prom dress brings out the green. I just can never tell her how breath taking she really is.

I suppose you're wondering why that is. It isn't that I’m the nerdiest guy in school; Nah, I'm in her group, so I'm pretty well known. It isn't because I'm the shy guy, I'm the guardian of the group. The reason I can't tell her is because I'm not a guy at all. My name is Alexa, although, from time to time, they call me Cammie. Very, very rarely though. Everyone, including Lily, knows I much prefer girls over guys, They think I'm crazy, but hey, I'm allowed a personal preference. In fact, one of the groups I've hung out with within this past year was mostly made up of my ex's. I've always wanted Lily though, and the only one who knows is her brother.

In all the time I've known her, she's never shown an interest in

anyone. Guys have chased her but she always said no. It isn't that she

hates people, she just says she has someone else in mind. Which is

understandable right? The thing I don't get though, is the fact that she

hasn't told me anything/ I thought best friends were supposed to tell each other that kind of thing, right? I guess I missed the new BFF's code of law saying that girls gotta keep their love interests a secret. HA!

Sitting here watching her at our Senior prom is hard. She's a good

dancer, and seeing all those boys dancing so close to her is painful to

watch. She doesn't tell them to leave her alone when one chances to brush up against her. Guys know she doesn't say anything, she knows she's beautiful and she loves the attention as long as they know that she isn't interested.

"Someone needs a Pepsi."

"Ian, you know I don't like pop."

"I know. You just look a bit down. It's prom, you should be having

a good time. Woo all the girlies to do your bidding. Crap like that." Ian

nudged me over, opening his Pepsi with a crack and a fizz. "You know that lavender dress of yours has guys drooling, and not to mention, everyone saying how awesome your eyes look."

"Not interested. Nor am I wanting little boy attention either." I

>sighed, glancing in Ian's direction.

"Watching Lily then?" I took his pop and cringed as I took a sip.

Yep, gross. "She's pretty popular with the guys. Even guys my age. Although they don't mess with her 'cause of her age."

"You sure that's the only reason?" I smiled. "Not like her big

brother has anything to do with it right?" He grinned.

Ian is Lily's older brother. He's nineteen years old and very

protective of Lily and I. "Your right. She has her eyes set on someone else. I make sure they know that if someone asks me about her." He chuckled.

"Not that many would go to ask about her to me or anything." He smiled his knowing smile, gosh he's annoying.

"Stop, jeesh. It's hard enough not knowing. Let me guess, you

know who this mystery man is huh?"

"Mystery woman more like. But yeah. I'm her brother, of course I

know. What with the diary reading and all." He grinned and I smacked him.

"Like you live with her." I couldn't help smiling at his idiotic

comment though. "Does this girlie share her feelings?" Ian shrugged. "Oh come on Boots! Tell me, who is she?"

"It isn't for me to say. When Lily wants you to know, she'll tell

you. Until then, you'll just have to be patient." Ian leaned back with a grunt. He was done with this conversation. I've known him for seventeen years, I know that much about him.

We both watched Lily for a little while. Neither of us felt the need

for conversation. It's just the way we are. Lily turned around and gave me a huge smile and a wave. I smiled back, but I didn't get up from my seat. I saw Lily pout a little before she turned to walk my way. She bounded up to me and bent over.

"You look kinda miserable. You should get up and dance with me

Cammie, come on! Please?!" Lily continued to pout, and I giggled.

"Don't laugh at me! Jeesh, come on! Ian, Be useful and help me get her to go dance with me please?"

"Lily, come on. You know I can't dance!"

"Your talking none sense! Your just being antisocial! Don't make

me get Natalie! I'll do it and you know it!" She giggled. I shook my head and stood up.

"One dance. but after that, your not allowed to threaten me with

Natalie." I folded my arms and looked up at her.

"Oh you know Natalie won't do anything. You know that too well." Lily laughed and grabbed my hand.

"Then I guess I don't have to dance now, do I?" I let go of her

hand and sat back down, crossing my ankles and folding my hands in my lap. I gave her my most flirtatious smile. She bit her lip for a second, but only for a second. Then she was her normal self.

"Come on! Please?" She continued pouting. "For me? One dance!

And then I promise you can come back and sulk. I promise!" I got up and took her hand and smiled. She closed her eyes giving me her open mouthed grin, as she tilted her head to the side. I shook my head. Lily was a dweeb. We all knew it, but yet, we all though she was adorable. I think every group of friends needs an adorable, childish dweeb or they'd fail out as friends. The groups around us at the school never have the dweeb like we do, and they all keep splitting up until there's like two friends of each group that are loyal to one top bitch, but they all hang out. It's like a group of girl gangs that hang out and plot, but each alpha bitch has their own version of the plan and screws everything up for the rest of the bitches.

My group? We all are our own sort of alpha. If that even makes

sense. On one hand, Lily is our pet, on the other, we all listen to her like

she's top bitch in the group. Probably because she's the nicest girl ever.

She calms everything down. Me? I'm the defender bitch. Someone touches Lily or Natalie, or rather any of the five girls, and I'm all over them like the chubby kid and his pizza. Not trying to be mean or anything. Natalie settles the arguments. She's the one that puts everyone else in line so that we listen to Lily, like I need to be told twice. Lily speaks, I shut the fuck up and listen. We have five other girls in the group. We have Jynn, Jesse, Ameel, Katt, and Emily.

Jynn's our makeup artist. Whenever there's a date, or you

know....Prom? Jynn's the one we go to to do our makeup, hair, and the one that chooses the dress and the perfect accessories to go with it. Although, I do my own stuff myself, which totally pisses her off.

Jesse is our tomboy. Her real name is Jessica, but she prefers

Jesse. When we met her, she literally spelled it out for us because we kept spelling her name Jessie, rather than Jesse. She didn't like that much.

Ameel is really creative. She's the one that's in charge of banners

and stuff for the school. She's the one that draws the anime club signs

>when they've got some kind of things going on. She draws the

cheerleaders when cheer practice is canceled, she draws the football

players. Hell, she draws just about any members of any sort of sport

whenever somethings going on. I'm sure you can get what I’m saying.

Katt's the weird one. She's like all the rest of us to an extent, but

she's the girl you'll find painting her face with white makeup to look all dead and stuff. She wears those tripp skirts, the plaid ones, with the chain on them over a pair of jeans and knee high biker boots. She normally has a tank top on with a fishnet hoodie over it, normally with cat ears, hence the name we gave her. Her real name doesn't even start with a K. her real name is Molly, but she prefers Katt. I think we got her mom calling her Katt too.

As for Emily? She's our cheerleader. She's our prep. We like her,

she get's into the other groups and tears them apart for our amusement. it may seem kinda...cliquish? But you know, we don't really care.

I stepped into our circle of girls. Each one of them cheered that I

was actually "in". Total eye roll right? Ian came up to us too. Of course all the girls threw him into the middle of our circle like he was fresh meat, but really? To be honest? He's the only fresh meat. And I'm not trying to sound nasty or anything with the whole meat thing. It's just, you know, new victim to us. We dance in a circle for a reason. When spring comes around, so do the new boyfriends. Well...girlfriends in my case. But girls are never in the middle. All my friends think it's unfair that everyone but Lily and I have a boy in the middle, but...Oh well. What the middle of the circle means is that whoever is in the middle, that person has to dance with each girl in turn before the song is over. When my turn came up, Ian winked at me and randomly tugged me around and placed me right next to Lily. Which meant the next person he was to dance with was Lily. Of course, Emily was pissed that he skipped her turn. Ian ignored her and went on to Lily. He turned her

to me and pulled the two of us together. He winked again, and I felt my cheeks get really warm. She blushed a second too, but she dragged me into the middle of the circle, completely ignoring tradition and started the whole dance off thing in the middle of our group. We danced a few seconds, then we pulled away from the center while another girl or two went in. After that song though, I slipped away from the group and went and sat down again. Of course, as usual, I was followed by Ian.

"Why did you do that?" I snarled at him. "You completely

shattered what little reputation I have with her. She has a love interest and I try to stay away from said love interest! Why do you do that Ian?! Just randomly make it difficult for me to keep it to my own damn self?!" I was standing up by now. I barely managed to keep my voice down.

"Jeesh, chill out! Look, I don't have to tell you my reasons

because that would be throwing away the fun of embarrassing the hell out of the both of you." I raised my fist to punch him, but he grabbed my wrist before I could even make contact.

"Why are you following me knowing now that I'm pretty pissed off at your little stunt that could totally blow my cover?!"

"Well, I kinda want you to get the girl. Since I can't have you for

myself, I'm trying to get you to my sister so that I can still have you around, you know...After you girls run away to college and then miraculously elope or something?" Ian grinned mischievously. "Look, if you guys randomly decide to go to Vegas to get married or something, you have got to make sure to take me. We'll get different rooms obviously, but-" I yanked my wrist out of his grasp and hit him, hard.

"Look! She doesn't like me the way I like her. All your doing right

now is causing problems for me. Stop trying to help me get the girl because you want me around. I want to keep my best friend okay?"

"I just love how I give you hints left and right and you still don't

>get it." He glared at me, almost angrily. Ian's rarely angry, even more rarely when it's me. "Lily's love interest is a little bit closer to home than you think. And no, it's not your sister." I froze.

"W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered.

"Lily tells me everything. So i know this secret love interest. This

mystery woman. The reason she hasn't told you is for the same reason you haven't told her. She's afraid it would blow this damn friendship of yours. She's been throwing hints at you all evening and your just pulling yourself away from her! I had to do something because I'm tired of her coming home disappointed that your still not getting it and pushing her away!"

"How the hell was I supposed to know?!" I yelled. The Courtney

>Clique looked at me in disgust and moved away. "She's always telling me she is interested in someone else whenever someone asks her out! I can't believe what your telling me." I turn away to walk out the door and get my coat.

Ian grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him. "No one

told you anything because you were always with another girl. I'm the only person that knows she likes you, I'm the only person that knows she's into girls in the first place. I couldn't tell you because, well, she's my sister! I can't just go off to the person she has a crush on and be all like 'my sister totally thinks you're a total cutie'"

"YOU JUST DID IDIOT!" I pulled my arm away and stalked off.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

Not Sailor Moon, but a story i've been writing :) (warning, there are cus words in it, but it was written before i even thought of posting it here) Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2   Not Sailor Moon, but a story i've been writing :) (warning, there are cus words in it, but it was written before i even thought of posting it here) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:23 am

By the time I got outside, I was trembling so bad, I could barely

walk. I found a bench outside and just cried. "Jynn will be angry if you go back in there with your mascara all smeared you know." I looked up to see Lily stepping down the stairs toward me. She knelt down in front of me, I turned my face away. "Look. Ian didn't mean to be such an ass. It wasn't that bad, it was actually funny. Although we will be hearing it from Emily for a week, if not more." I continued my silence, I wouldn't even look at her. "Alexa, please talk to me." I shook my head. "Lex...Don't hurt me like this. We've been best friends since we were 10. I may not know what's going on, but I know there is something that's bugging you. Come on, Defender Bitch, let me defend ya for once."

I lifted my face to look at her, she had a smile, but it didn't touch

her eyes. "Look, Lily, I don't know if I can talk to your right now without saying to much. If I end up saying too much you'll get up and walk right back into those doors. You'll probably walk right out of my life for a little while. I don’t' think I could handle that." I turned away from her again.

"Look, Alexa, if you don't want to tell me right now, that's cool.

But seriously, you need to stop blubbering all over yourself." Lily sat down next to me and turned my face to look at her. "We need to get you to a bathroom and fix this mess honey. Lexi honey, I need you to stop running away from me. It makes me feel lonely, and kinda bad too."

"I really don't see how it matters."

"Well, it does. Will you please tell me what's going on?"

"I suppose, but only an edited version. I'm not ready to tell

anyone everything yet."

Lily smiled tenderly. "Somethings better than nothing. Edited or

not."

I thought a second on how I can edit what was said between me

and Ian. "There's this girl I've liked for a while right? But she's made it

pretty clear to everyone that she's pretty much taken. Well, she also has this brother who likes me too. But her brother realizes that I'm not into guys, and that I have liked his sister for a long time. Every now and then he does something stupid to totally embarrass me in front of this girl. I've asked him why he keeps doing that kind of stuff, and he said that since he couldn't have me. he wants me to get the girl I'm after because she's his sister and he wants to be around me." I took a breath. "What he doesn't realize is that if this girl doesn't like me and it is made known that I like her, she'll never talk to me again. I'd rather keep our friendship the way it is. It's really difficult to like a girl that you see often and are close to and then not

be able to tell her everything. Next thing I know, her brother is telling me that she likes me too....

She just doesn't want to totally ruin our friendship. She isn't sure if I like her or

not, and she doesn't want to be the one to tell me because she's afraid that

I'd reject her. I still can't tell her because what if her brother was just

making up that story so he could see if he could get me? On the other hand,

why would he lie to me? I just don't know anymore."

"What's this girl like?" Lily wasn't looking at me. She was looking

anywhere but me. For a second I almost thought I saw a tear, I passed it off

as the pound of glitter Jynn used on her.

"She's indescribable. She's totally breathtaking. She is cute,

yeah whatever, but the way she acts. The way she thinks, the way she

talks to the people around her. The way she treats people in general. She's

pretty, smart, and so incredibly sweet, everyone loves her. She's a total a total dork though." I couldn't help but smile. That about summed everything up

about Lily. I just hope she understood. If she didn't like me, she hopefully

wouldn't. If she did, she totally would get it and hopefully say something.

Lily just sat there staring at her hands.

"I've been having a bit of trouble with the person I like too. It's

not as complex as yours though. My brother isn't involved. He does hang

out with us constantly but, I don't think he'd do anything to help out. I've

been throwing hints out the window at her. She's just not getting it at all,

like she sees me but she doesn't really notice me." Lily stood up. "Lets get

your face all fixed up shall we?" I agreed and we walked on. She was silent

the whole time we were walking. I didn't say anything either. When we got

to the bathroom, she fixed my makeup. She wouldn 't look at me.

"Lily, look at me, Sweets." She shook her head just as I had. It

was amazing how much alike we were, but completely different. I tilted her

head back with my finger, she averted her eyes. I saw the slight smear of

mascara where she had shed a few tears. "I guess we should fix you up too

before Jynn realizes she was jipped on the new shit she bought huh?" Lily

was slowly going back to normal, she giggled.

"Jynn would totally flip wouldn't she? That would actually be

kinda funny."

"Maybe any other day, but please don't do that to her on prom,

k?"

"K." Lily smiled at me. That's one of the many things I love about

her. She bounces back. Lily and I have gotten into some pretty sticky

arguments, but all I ever have to do is mention something funny and it's all

over. "So, you still totally against pop? Or can we get a Coke?">

"I think I can handle a Coke." Lily grabbed my hand grinning, and

we left the bathroom hand in hand in search of a Coke.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Chapter 3   Not Sailor Moon, but a story i've been writing :) (warning, there are cus words in it, but it was written before i even thought of posting it here) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:27 am

After half an hour had passed, I started to get a headache telling
me it was time to leave now. I went around telling my friends goodbye and
after refusing Ian's offer to walk me to my car, I walked out the door in a
hurry. I forgot my coat. When I got into my car, my head was burning, but I
needed to get home in a hurry, so I ignored it. When I went up to my room, I
locked my door as usual, and doubled over with pain. My head hurt, but that
was nothing compared to the pain in my shoulders. Small markings began
to appear on my skin in the shape of wings on both shoulders. The markings
slowly began to push themselves out of my shoulder. I screamed. The pain
was terrible, but it was something I had gotten used too after my 13th
birthday. My hair began to grow longer, along with the wings protruding out
of my shoulders. My hair changed color, soon my hair and wings were the
same length, which is to say...Super long. My wings must weigh a lot, but I
didn't feel the weight difference. In fact, I felt like I could float. Which
wasn't too far off. My hair became as white as the snow, my wings were the
same. Unlike stories about angels having feathered wings, it wasn't all true.
Not all of us have feathers, I know I don't. My mother says that those whose
ancestors were cast from the Clouds our feathers were taken away. Our
wings turned to simple white wing skeleton thingies. After our ancestors
were cast to Earth they made a pact with bats. The bats would give us their
wings, if the bats got the firstborns for the next two years. We were angels,
so obviously, we obliged. We were given wings back. Angels wings, when
the angels has feathers, are black. Not many know this. Those who believe
they are white believe that the color is pure because it is lacking in color.
Or, lacking in sin. Well...Our wings are kinda like Yin and Yang, good is
white, black is evil. No, that doesn't mean that I'm uber evil or anything. It
just means that whatever is out there decided our ancestors were a threat
to the peace in the Clouds and threw them out. As soon as an angel leaves
the Clouds as a castaway. our feathers are taken from us as I said, and they
turn white. It's just the way things are. Why our wings come out of our
shoulders? It's just me. I have never met another angel besides my mother
and maybe a few of her friends before, but Mama says that I was special
because I was bound to a feathered black wing. Only those who are bound
to an original angel that was not cast away have wings coming from their
shoulders. I have yet to meet this mystery black winged angel, but
whatever right?
I stepped in front of my life size mirror hanging on my door. I had
shed my prom dress while my wings were still only forming. If I hadn't, I
wouldn't be able to get it off and I was so not wearing a prom dress that
night. Part of me is hoping that I'd actually make Russia this time. No I'm not gonna fly naked.
Although...NO! Not flying naked. Maybe tonight I'll meet this mystery black
wing. What I saw in the mirror wasn't the me anyone was used to. I had
black eyes, no not as in a bruise, as in the blue was now black. (Tee hee,
black and blue) My eyelashes and brows where white, my skin was like an
albino's skin, like most angels. My hair went down to my ankles, and my
wings were tucked behind my back. I did not have enough room in my
bedroom to spread my wings, but Mama and Daddy had a balcony built, like
what a princess has attached to her room only on my room. My wings were
almost paper thin, but they were strong. I could see the skeletal structure
of my wings, but that was a price we had to pay for sharing wings after the
two years of newborns. After those two painful years of every mother giving
her firstborn child to a bat, the bats told my ancestors that we no longer
needed to hand over our infants. But, our wings would be thin and strong
and partially see through. Most of us were women at the time so you could
imagine the happiness of being able to keep our infants.
My mother is a descendant of one of the infants that were given
to the bats. I was told that in her prime, before meeting my dad, her wings
were magnificent. Not only were they longer than mine, but they weren't
thing like min are. She had designs on her wings symbolizing herself as a
granddaughter of angels taken generations ago. None of us know when
exactly our kind were cast away from the Clouds, neither do we have any
written record, though run ins with us were written about in ancient
pictures and hieroglyphics from centuries ago in many different countries.
My mother was born +and raised in Russia, I'm sure you can see why I
wanna go there tonight? Probably not...
Well...Enough with the history lesson. I want to fly.
I stepped over to my closet to look for my strapless shirt, or
well...yes, I admit it... It's a dress. But a short one. It's a strapless that I can
slip on over my hips. There's a belt just under my breasts that keeps it from
falling off when I fly. I thought about slipping on my converse, but...I don't
plan on doing much walking. I stepped out onto the deck and spread my
wings. You would think that it would be difficult to fly, with my wings
coming out of my arms. I did at first until my mom sat me down. When I first
got my wings, I was physically unable to fly. I didn't have my Mercy Wings.
Mercy Wings are just smaller wings that sprout from my shoulder blades
when I call them. It doesn't hurt for them to grow or anything. It's more of a
warm pleasurable sensation. It's kinda seductive. If I were to allow
someone to touch my mercy wings, I would be bound to that person for life.
But since I am already bound to a black wing, there is something that would
block anyone from touching the wings. If someone were to touch the Mercy
Wings of one who is already bound, the angel that carry the wings would
feel a shooting pain that is more painful that anything anyone has ever felt.
On top of that, the person that angel is bound to....Would die. It's a harsh
truth. That's why those like me have something covering our Mercy Wings
so that no other can touch them. No one wants a black wing to die right? It
would totally mess with the balance. One more thing about Mercy Wings,
the pleasure that we feel from calling them is considered a sin. If we were
to brush against someone accidentally it would be as if we were all
screwing random people that we don't know. We are not evil, but we are
sinners. We were made that way when we were cast down from the Clouds.
Well, when I call my Mercy Wings, rather than my main wings
ripping my arms off while I fly, the Mercy Wings balance out all that
weight...actually they take a good portion of it. My wings make me feel bad
ass because of all the tattoos. So I technically have four tats of wings on my back and each
shoulder.
"Wind in the sky, fire in my blood, water through this world. and
earth beneath my feet. I ask you that I may fly this night to the boundaries of
the earth. I pray the elements have mercy on me and grant my my wings!" I
prayed to the night sky. It may seem weird that I'm an angel, yet, I'm
praying to earthly elements. Well...It's the elements that grant me my wings.
Hence the unusual feelings of pleasure and warmth, and it also explains the
color. My back began to warm as I cried out to the night sky. My wings
shuddered as my Mercy Wings took form. Unlike the wings coming out of my
shoulders, my Mercy Wings were not transparent. The shape and color were
unique. My mother always admired them when I was finally able to call
them. I did not receive my Mercy Wings until I turned 16. Fire warms my
body as my wings take form, earth gives me the pleasure to spread my
wings, air lifts me into the night sky with these wings, and water makes up
the shape and color.
My Wings are a blue green color with white on the edges that
make them look as if they were the ocean waves themselves. I know my
wings are beautiful, and incredible. But part of the elements giving me
these beautiful wings is from the black wing I'm bound to. This black wing
does not know about me, but some who they still yearn and it is that
yearning that earth, fire, water, and air group together to enhance these
beautiful wings. And through earth, comes the pleasure I would feel if I
were with the one I'm bound to.
Now, I know I said that only those bound to a black wing had
wings coming out of their shoulders, but we are not the only ones to have
Mercy Wings. All angels have these wings. But only angels that are bound
to the black wings need them. One who is not bound to a black wing only
calls them to bind themselves to another. That is what my mother did with
my dad. When an angel allows a human to touch their wings, we take on a
human form until the day we call our wings back. Our wings would remain
hidden until we call them. I am not bound to a human so I am forced to
sprout wings every night around midnight until maybe an hour before
school. Somewhere around six o' clock. Meaning, I rarely get a good night
sleep. I tend to go to bed super early and then change.
I stepped onto the railing of the balcony as my Mercy Wings spread out as far as they could, and my main wings spread out farther. I
sucked in a deep breath before stepping off of the railing. I felt the
exhilaration as I sped down to the ground, but after a small movement, I
made a
sharp lift into the air, just barely missing the ground below.
"Try to be back on time tonight before you get stranded. I don't
want to have you calling me from another state again!" my mother called
out to me. Two nights ago, I had left Cincinnati and made it all the way to
Tulsa. I, of course, missed school that day. But the night I finally got home ]
was not fun. I didn't know how to get back, I kept finding myself in Chicago.
Meaning, I went too far North, and not far enough East. So my mom had to ]
come get me from a friends. Of course this friend was also an angel like \
us...but...I don't think she appreciated the intrusion.
I did a twirl in the air and laughed. The air felt wonderfully cool
tonight. I found it weird that tonight felt more enjoyable than most nights.
Even though all nights feel the same. They all feel incredible, but tonight,
even in the chill, I felt warmer. I felt better. I had never noticed how
incomplete I felt until tonight where I felt more complete than I ever had in
my life. I soared above the hotel that our prom was being held. I caught a
glimpse of Lily dancing with Natalie, Jynn was with Jesse, and of course
Jesse was leading. Ameel and Emily were dancing together too. I couldn't
find Ian anywhere.
"Come back to join the party?" I heard a voice behind me. I spun
]around, behind me was a young man of about 19 with white hair, white
wings, and black eyes. His wings sprouted from his back. He wasn't like
me. But his face did look familiar.
"IAN!" I gasped when I realized who I was gawking at. I never
realized that my best friend's brother was an angel like I was. "Jeesh! I
can't believe you didn't tell me!"
"How the hell was I supposed to know? I don't exactly see your
back all that often. Although, I guess I should have paid more attention to
your shoulders." He smiled at me, and then he noticed my Mercy Wings.
"Your Mercy Wings are incredible. I still don't know what mine look like."
"Do not tell Lily what I am, please?" I practically begged.
"Lily doesn't even know that I'm an angel. Why would I tell her you are?" Ian chuckled.
"Why doesn't she know? She's your sister! Like you could keep
something this huge a secret from her."
"Ah, but remember, Bonded One, I don't live with her. I haven't
since before I turned 13. My parents never bound themselves together. My
dad's like you. He didn't want to kill the black wing he was bound too. So,
when I change, my sister hears nothing. Only my dad notices. My step
mother, of course, knows. That's why she doesn't allow me to stay the
night. It would scare Lily."
"Seems kinda harsh to me." I watched as Lily twirled away with
Natalie. Lily wants Natalie. I guess I should have noticed before."
"She does."
I turned around to face Ian. "Then why did you tell me she was
after me?"
"To give you some hope that someday you'd get together. There
is a small love for you in her heart. Sometimes she talks about you and
Natalie as if she values you two the same. Natalie isn't interested. Natalie
likes boys, so Lily has someone that she can want, but she also has
someone that she can have. She may love you, but she will always want
Natalie." Ian looked at me a while. "I told her it was cruel of her to even
think about loving you but wanting another. That's why she has never tried
to tell you how she feels. I guess I know the reason you didn't better than I
did before."
I sighed and turned away from the merry making beneath me.
"Race to Russia?" I spread my wings as far as they would go again and
zoomed past my house towards the North.
"You wanna visit Eastern or Western?" Ian called out to me,
keeping my speed perfectly, though he was still behind me.
"Western is closer. I need to get back tonight so I don't end up
having to spend the day at some other angels house." I called back
"Fair enough." Ian sped past me. I would never get used to seeing
him with white hair. I never realized how beautiful he was. He looked a lot
like his sister. Same color hair, although, his eyes were brown.
We soared through the air, going as fast as our large wings would
take us. He yelled at me for cheating. Although, we both know that when I
am flying with my Mercy Wings, my real wings barely do anything. My Mercy
Wings were not large enough to keep my body in the air, though they were
strong enough to move me. My main wings were merrily something to keep
me afloat per se. Ian knew that. but he was in denial that I was just faster
than him.
Once we crossed the border of Russia, I felt a small tingling in my
Mercy Wings. Something brushed against me and my breath came out
sharp. I nearly fell to the ground that instant. I knew I could not fly at that
moment so I signaled Ian to land. I lowered my main wings, almost laying
them flat against my arms, and used my Mercy Wings to take me softly
down to the ground beneath our feet.
Ian ran over to me. "What happened? You almost fell!" Ian tucked
his wings behind him. I saw his pale chest glowing in the lamplight along the
Russian street. He reached out and took my arm under the elbow, carefully
avoiding any contact with my delicate wings. He walked me over to the
sidewalk. We both sat down before he quizzed me again. "Alexa? What's
up? What happened?"
"I guess it was a good thing we made it to Russia before I
stumbled. I would have fallen into the ocean otherwise. But I don't think I'm
gonna get back before tomorrow night. We're gonna have to find
somewhere to stay." I tried to avoid the mention of something brushing my
Mercy Wings. The black wing is here. That's the only thing that could
explain it.
"I asked what was wrong. Not if we were gonna get home. Alexa,
spill."
"Okay, okay. Something brushed against my Mercy Wings."
"That could be bad, did it hurt? Wait, if it hurt you would have
screamed bloody murder."
"It didn't hurt, your right about that. But it was startling." I
shivered in remembrance. My wings gave me away. My Mercy Wings had
been trembling since the encounter. "I thank the elements for my moment
of freedom, I thank the elements for these wings and their mercy. Now I bid
thee farewell until I am in need again." I shuddered as my wings slowly
faded into nothingness. What remained of my wings were the tattoos on
each shoulder blade, and a pleasing sensation. "It was stronger than when I
summon my Mercy Wings."
"What do you mean?"
"Okay, when I summon my Mercy Wings it is very pleasurable. It's
the most intimate moment of the night, or rather...morning. Well, this feeling
was very different. It was shocking. And very much more pleasurable than
me just summoning them. The black wing is here. They just have to be."
"What if they aren't?"
I looked at Ian with a sad smile. "Then the protection on my
wings were never there and the pain most would feel would not pertain to
me."
"That seems highly unlikely." Ian scratched his chin in though. A
habit both he and Lily shared. "I guess the black wing is here then aren't they?"
"I just wonder why they didn't stick around. I wonder how they
would have known who I was to them." I thought about the mystery person,
and I tried connecting the theory of my wings to the black wings. "What if
the elements used to enhance my Mercy Wings were to somehow tell this
person of who I am? I mean, it kinda makes sense seeing as this person
would have waited and wanted me for years not knowing that I actually
exist. They sent me the elements to give me Mercy Wings that are stronger
and more precious than normal Mercy Wings."
"Our Mercy Wings aren't actually Mercy Wings. That's just you
and others who are bound to a black wing." Ian stood up and held his hand
out to me. I took it and stood up too. "Our wings don't have a name. They
are only summoned during sex, marriage, and the birth of the first child.
They are more ceremonial than anything else. Yours are used for those
kinds of things, but your wings are more complex. They are stronger, larger,
and more beautiful because, like you said, yours are enhanced for you by
the elements because of the black wing that loves you and wants you. Even
though, they do not know about you."
"Oh...My mom never explained things fully." I blushed at my
ignorance and Ian smiled.
"Your fine. Come one, we need to find a white wing, or an angel in
general before the sun comes up." I summoned my Mercy Wings again ad
Ian and I rose into the air again. We passed many white winged angels, but
none of them had the room to take us in. We also ran...or rather,
flew...across a few black wings. I stared in awe. I had never seen a black
wing before. Their wings were more incredible than my own. Where the light
\of the moon hit them, they glowed with a blue tint. Each feather was perfect
\and looked as if they had never seen any harm at all. Which isn't really
surprising. Black wings were really good about avoiding confrontations.
They all got along, it was kinda disturbing.
Ian and I asked every angel if they would help us. None of them
would. It was an hour before we lost out wings before we came across a
young woman. She was shifting her wings into a sort of landing position.
Her wings were black, but unlike all the others, her wings had a slight
purple tint to them rather than the usual blue. Like her wings, her hair was
black tinted purple. All black wings have black hair, like white wings with
their white hair. But unlike white wings, black wings eye color stays the
same. This woman's eyes were an amazing lavender color. She wore a very
low cut halter top, which was the easiest thing for us to wear, besides tube
tops. It was white, and it clung to her perfect figure. Her pants were black
and they were tucked into some really cute white boots.
"Please. we only have an hour before we lose our wings. Will you
help us?" Ian asked the woman. She glanced in my direction. Her eyes
darted between the two of us, she nodded.
"Follow me then. I'll get you near a phone so you can explain your
absence. I can tell you aren't from here," she said in her rough Russian
accent. She smiled and lowered herself to the ground behind a small
apartment complex. She closed her eyes as her wings folded themselves
back into her body. I fell to my knees as I felt my wings push themselves
into my own flesh. After dismissing my Mercy Wing and pulling myself to my
feet, Ian took my arm to steady me as we walked the stairs that led to her
flat. She switched on the lights.
"We are so very sorry to intrude I thought we might have time to
get here and back to Ohio before the sun came up," I tried to apologize. She
raised her hand in a dismissive gesture.
"You worry too much. I can tell that even before I know your
name." The black winged woman walked out of the room and came back
with a cordless phone. She tossed the phone to me. "You first. Call your
family, or whoever you need to call and let them know where you are. Tell
them I will fly back with you tomorrow night if necessary." I thanked her
and stepped off to the side and dialed my mother's number.
"Mama? I'm in Russia, I won't be able to get back. There's a black
wing who has offered me a place to stay for the day and has offered to fly
with me back to Cincinnati...I'm really sorry. I'll try not to do this again. But
wait till I tell you what happened! I'll explain when I get there, you won't
believe it. It's kinda the reason I won't be getting back tonight." I paused.
"Okay, I love you too. Bye." I hung up the phone and tossed it to Ian, who
caught it gracefully. I mentally cursed him. I would have dropped it. He did
the same as I did, but the black wing led me into another room.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Chapter 4   Not Sailor Moon, but a story i've been writing :) (warning, there are cus words in it, but it was written before i even thought of posting it here) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 3:28 am

"My name is Sasha, Sasha Rinaldi. I noticed that you have wings
from your arms rather than your shoulder blades. And your Mercy Wings
resemble the waves of an ocean." Sasha sat down at the small table and
offered the other chair to me. "Do you know the one who has given you
such beautiful Mercy Wings?"
"No, today was the first time I'd ever seen a Black Wing." I looked
down sadly. "Although, I would love to meet this person. I could use
someone to talk to and understand me better than the people I have now."
"You have troubles?"
I nodded. "There's this girl at school. I've had a crush on her
since before I got my wings. She won't tell me whether or not she likes me,
and I can't tell her because she doesn't even know about angels."
"This girl's brother is the man you traveled with, and yet she
doesn't know about us?" Sasha leaned back in her seat. I looked up at her
in shock, I wondered if Black Wings could read minds. She was certainly
reading mine.
"Do Black Wings read minds or something?" I blurted out. Sasha
stood up and laughed. She walked around to behind me and brushed a
finger across the tattoos where my Mercy Wings lay dormant.
"In a way, some do." I trembled at her light touch. I never knew
the tats were sensitive. I was slowly understanding why she was helping
us, and why she was able to read my mind. Sasha wasn't reading my mind,
she knew me, through and through. She knew my secrets by just looking
into my eyes. Sasha could read my very soul. It's something that the Black
Wing a White Wing was bound to was able to do. But only to the White Wing.
"You're...Her," I whispered. I closed my eyes as she continued to
caress the small markings on my back.
"I have waited for you for years. I felt your presence, I knew you
were out there before I asked to leave the clouds. What is your name?"
"Alexa," I breathed.
"Your eyes tell me a story, Alexa. They tell me of the troubles
with this girl, they tell me of the hurt that her and her brother have caused
you so often. I want you to allow me to take that pain away."
"How would you be able to? I've loved Lily since I was 10." I
turned around and looked at Sasha. My sudden movement caused her to
remove her hand, but I could still feel the light touch against my skin.
"You are not ready, but you have to accept me as the one you are
bound to, you must forget that you ever loved this girl. You and Lily could
never truly love one another unless you were to shed your wings. If you
were to shed your wings, I would die." Sasha moved away sadly. I stood up
and grabbed her hand, turning her to look at me.
"Sasha, I will be ready. But I need you to stay in my life. I will
never forget you, or the way it feels to be around you, but I don't know how
to just give up Lily, I need you to help me with that," I pleaded her. "Sasha,
will you help me please?"
"Alexa, trust me, I want nothing more. Unfortunately, it is
something that needs to be done by yourself. I will move to Cincinnati, I will
into your school. I will stay as near to you as I possibly can. But you
need to give her up on your own." Ian walked into the room at that moment.
"Lexi! Your tats are glowing! They're more ocean colored than
your Mercy Wings are! What happened? That's totally neat!" Ian walked over
and nearly touched my tattoos Sasha pulled me away from him and
screamed.
"Do not touch the markings of her wings when they glow! You will
take her from the one she is bound to, hence killing me!" Sasha reached
behind her and grabbed my hand. "I just found her. I don't want to die and
lose her, do not do that to me, not to her."
"I didn't know, I'm sorry. I won't. Alexa has probably been waiting
for you for years. She doesn't handle pain very well either, I won't do that to
her." Ian stepped away from me, Sasha relaxed and turned to face me. She
gave me an apologetic smile.
"I'm sorry for attacking your friend. Someone who is bonded to
another is very protective of that other. Things will probably be the same
with you about me as well."
"Well, it's a good thing that I'm a fighter then isn't it?" I smiled at
her. "I'm gonna have to fight people off of you constantly. You are the kind
of girl the guys at my school are after." Sasha nodded her head, Ian looked
at us blankly.
"I'm confused," he said bluntly.
"Sasha is moving to Cincinnati and enrolling into our school," I
explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not Sailor Moon, but a story i've been writing :) (warning, there are cus words in it, but it was written before i even thought of posting it here)   Not Sailor Moon, but a story i've been writing :) (warning, there are cus words in it, but it was written before i even thought of posting it here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not Sailor Moon, but a story i've been writing :) (warning, there are cus words in it, but it was written before i even thought of posting it here)
Page 1 of 1