Sailor Scouts Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sailor Scouts Anonymous

You have been recruited as a Scout to join in the fight against invading Evil! Sailor Scouts, Unite!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome, Scouts, Tuxedos, and Villains!
Please enjoy the site!
We are all family and friends here.....Please show each other the utmost respect
Please check out the affiliation report! See who is Good, Evil, and Neutral...for your RP convenience!
The Negaverse is recruiting! Create your evil character, and sign up with Black Knightmare today!
Check us out on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/sailorscoutsa/

A New Chapter Begins

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

A New Chapter Begins  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 2:56 am

Aris looked at her, confusion showing on her face. She looked between her sister's purple eyes and Brandy's green ones. They both knew something she didn't. Isis came up behind her.
Aris, how bout you just run on ahead to the bookstore, I'll catch up." Aris looked at her sister, but did as she was told. Not as enthusiastic as before.
"Brandy, you have to know that Aris isn't as harmless as she looks. She does need to wake up more, but....She is two scouts in one...you must know that as well as I do...." Isis' eyes stared into Brandy's, trying to make her understand. "Sailor Lunar Guardian will appear, when she is needed, so for now, we are fine with just the two of us, and maybe you too, if you are willing to not be stubborn and let us help you. You said he was dangerous, powerful. I felt it. Please...trust us."
Back to top Go down
Queen Brandy
Admin
Queen Brandy

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:58 pm

Stubborn? She was more stubborn than anyone knew. Too stubborn in fact. Yet trusting others was something that never came easy for her, especially not now after all she had been threw and now finding she had hidden memories. Those scared her, maybe more than trusting others. What did those memories hold that she couldn't remember? She shuddered at that thought slightly before her mind was pulled back to the present. She could feel her heart rate pick up as she thought of the pros and cons to the offer. If this enemy knew who she was then it wouldn't be safe for anyone to get close to her, but it also wouldn't be safe for her to be on her own. With a groan she clutched the necklace and closed her eyes. "Fine...but it's not safe to be near me so don't say I never warned you." She finally agreed, reluctantly.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Astro
Admin
Sailor Astro

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Isis smiled. "In case you didn't notice, it isn't safe to BE you. It isn't safe for any of us to be around each other, or alone for that matter. With us being Sailor Scouts, it leaves us in constant danger. Just....Don't shut us out, if you need us, let us know." Isis turned to walk towards the bookstore, and her sister. "Remember, we are here for you, and we always will be." She walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter Begins    A New Chapter Begins  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Chapter Begins
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2